daddy long vedi's Ban Appeal

Just now, Joeball said:

Just re-read what you wrote in your why you were banned and you basically admit to mass RDM

There was a KOS sign in our base. Of couse, we were going to kill them. And also I switched to thief and they had printers so it was kind of a raid.

18 hours ago, duckyfluffy555 said:

There was around 4 of them and Zack was trying to buy a guy at our shop and i though he was part of the group that was annoying so i killed him thinking he was about to do NLR, but then i got teleported tot he roof and got banned for 2 weeks.

Bruh, you said "Thinking he was one of the annoying ones". You LITERALLY ADMITTED TO KILLING THE "annoying" group

4 minutes ago, Joeball said:

Bruh, you said "Thinking he was one of the annoying ones". You LITERALLY ADMITTED TO KILLING THE "annoying" group

Yeah, I though Zack was part of the group that tried to get inside of our base. We had a KOS sign. And my annoying I mean they were trying to raid us.

KOS signs need the following:

NEEDS TO BE YOUR SIGN (unless in a party)

YOUR base (unless in a party)

You need to have the font 30-40 and have an explanation as to why they got KOSed (Inside, gun out, etc.)

To raid you must advert

1 minute ago, Joeball said:

KOS signs need the following:

NEEDS TO BE YOUR SIGN (unless in a party)

YOUR base (unless in a party)

You need to have the font 30-40 and have an explanation as to why they got KOSed (Inside, gun out, etc.)

To raid you must advert

My friend and I were indeed in a party and we advert raided. The font was fine because everyone can read it and it was huge. They just got mad at us for our sign that said, "Best prices in Town". Thats why they tried to raid us because they got pissed because we were pulling in all the customers and making profit. And they got KOSed because they were just breaking into our base.