Chubz Moderator application

Chubz

In-game name: Chubzz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:0:230965667)
Warns:5 
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Playtime?:125:09:00 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Buddha and Shadow King 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] NONE
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraph) 

I deserve to be on the staff team of Garnet Gaming because I can contribute lots of time into this server because I don't have anything to do other than school, I can be late night staff because I normally I don't get off till its really late; this dark RP sever is the only server I've enjoyed and I get along with the staff and the players of Garnet Gaming. I also follow rules the 5 warns I have are just from me  being stupid and none of them have lead to me getting banned or kicked, most of the warns I honestly don't remember how I got them, the warns are RDM, Racism in ooc, mic spam, interfering with a sit and diss in sit. The only one I can recall is racism in ooc because I may or may not have said the N word but... other when that i truly believe I can be a great addition to the team. please consider accepting me on to the team           

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details YES it was military RP i went into the enemy base and killed them not knowing i wasn't aloud too, killing many people which ended up getting me a mass rdm ban    
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: almost everyday 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? /SCHOOL
Did you read the staff rules?: Chubz

-1 You have 5 warns, that is not a good sign. Especially since you've got them fairly recently. Make sure to use that minimum of two paragraphs if possible. The paragraphs also don't really talk anything about why we should choose you, only about your warns( which should already be explained next to your 5 warns) and being on during the night.