Taco Daddy's Staff Application

In-game name: Taco Daddy 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:80476920

Warns: None 

Timezone: Central 

Playtime?: 77:03:33

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] As of now I don't have teamspeak, I have discord. Although I can download teamspeak if required. Yes I have a microphone. 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, however, if it's required I can download software for it. 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No referrals but some of the older staff may vouch for me. 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  I forget the titles achieved because it was somewhere around 2 years ago, but I was staff on Vice, and T. Admin on GarnetGaming I believe, I also owned a server for a little while with a buddy (FreedomRP ) but it didn't last too long due to fund shortage. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be picked over other applicants because I've been staff on this server before, as well as other servers so I know the ropes, and have a feel for what should be done,  plus I don't need a bunch of guidance unless a lot has changed since then. Not only have I served on this server before but I love the environment and atmosphere of the server and was very excited to get back on once I downloaded steam again, however I also noticed a lack of work in the 12AM-4AM hours that I enjoy playing on, so there is a lot of rule breaking in this period and i'd like to put an end to it, by becoming a productive member in the Garnet community once again. Not only did I make some great friends on this server but this server was sort of a big part of my life when I was younger and playing on it, it sounds lame, and I won't go into detail, but it was. Being a productive staff member is my way of giving back to the community, and so if y'all would throw me a bone, and give me a chance I believe that I will go beyond expectations and preform very well among the staff. 

While playing on this server I have made many friends, and very very few enemies, while I may not be the most popular person on the server, nor very well known among the new people, I would love to have another go at being staff. ( The way I say that makes it sound like I was demoted for a bad reason, I was just inactive because my computer broke and I couldn't buy a new one until now. ) To say that I love helping out on this server would be an understatement, and while i'm very hard headed at times, I am also very passionate about what I do, ensuring that i’ll uphold all requirements. So that being said I can promise that if I am made staff once again I will do my darndest to improve the server in whatever ways I can. In my efforts of making this server better I will also be setting an example to users and fellow staff, ( if i'm accepted ),  that being the case I will also uphold all rules and regulations regarding staff and users alike.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: When I first started playing Gmod DarkRP I was new to the rules so I've been warned on some servers a long time ago, but i've never been banned or punished very severely at all. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: About 2 years ago I applied for this server, and a bit before that I applied for Vice. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a pretty large amount of time that I can dedicate to being staff on this server, however my family is moving soon so I have to help with that so in the next few weeks I won't be on as frequently as I'd like. During that time it may be an hour or two a day, but if i'm given the chance soon after we get settled I'll be back to my normal schedule of playing, which is usually a few hours a day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I run my schools engineering club, so i'm fairly good at leadership roles, and have founded my schools speech and debate club. As well as I have been a committee chair in my Student Council, and achieved very high markings for grades and accomplishments in my clubs. I'm a BIG nerd.  B)

Did you read the staff rules?: Taco Daddy 

Edited by Taco_Daddy
9 minutes ago, Taco_Daddy said:

Playtime?: Regularly / Above average.  

| Taco Daddy has played for 77:03:33.

9 minutes ago, Taco_Daddy said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

2 PARAGRAPHS

10 minutes ago, Taco_Daddy said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Absolutely, as soon as I joined back on Gmod.

read them again

50 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

| Taco Daddy has played for 77:03:33.

2 PARAGRAPHS

read them again

Sorry for any confusion, I meant regularly as in starting now, I wasnt sure if it meant in the past or the future, and I had thought the two paragraphs I had typed below that were sufficient, and I most certainly will read the rules again if you'd like. 

59 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-1 Pretty obvious.

I'm sorry you feel that way, if there's anything I can do to improve please let me know. If i don't get accepted on this app I completely understand, as I am in fact just coming back from a very long break in time from the server. Anything I can do to improve or any insight you can give would in fact be much obliged. 🙂

23 minutes ago, Fruit said:

-1 I mean no disrespect, but this is an anemic looking application. Feed it corn-fed beef and send it to the gym a few days a week. Love you- Fruit

No disrespect taken at all! I understand completely, thank you for your honest feedback, and i'll definitely be sending it to the gym. Love you too boo.

• Cringe 1
2 hours ago, Taco_Daddy said:

Sorry for any confusion, I meant regularly as in starting now, I wasnt sure if it meant in the past or the future, and I had thought the two paragraphs I had typed below that were sufficient, and I most certainly will read the rules again if you'd like. 

You still didn't change your playtime to the correct format. Change that and beef up them paragraphs more then I will plus one.

14 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

You still didn't change your playtime to the correct format. Change that and beef up them paragraphs more then I will plus one.

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it, and have changed the things you have pointed out. I hope that it's sufficient, and if not I'll be awaiting more feedback, if you're willing. 🙂