Warns: 1 for mic spam
Timezone: west
Playtime?:95:00:51
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] General_knoxx
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

you should choose me over the other applications because I am here to make this a better server and at night when all the other staff is off I am always on also I am very active and will be on 24/7. I am a fast learner and good at the game I will always put my thoughts out to make sure if anyone did a bad thing or if it is a false report also I have a lot of experience with some reports and I know the rules on this server I have never been banned

and the only reason I have got 1 warning is because I was talking to the wrong dude at the time who is now banned I am never bias to anyone ever also I plan to keep that going even if I have no experience being staff I do know everything a staff has to do in order to keep their role as staff on this server from previous friends and videos. I will always be home and I mostly just want to help this server out. I also have been in a lot of sits before so I know how to work with this type of stuff also i want to be the staff that helps because as I said earlier in the text no staff are on at night and I want to be the staff that helps everyone at night when all the other staff are gone but I will also help in the morning and whenever I can which will most likely be every day and I will not mess anything up and if there are any meetings I will make to show up to all of them and not miss one and since it is summer time I will be on more likely. but even when it is school time I will still be on for all the chances I get you will see me on every day and everyone has been rdm before I will make sure to fix that if I see a report on an rdm I will make sure to take that sit and I will not go afk on duty I will make sure I follow every role that there is on this server

and I will never mess up a report on anyone or anything and I will be respectful to everyone on the game no matter the insults that they say to me and I will never ask for a premonition you will never hear me question the higher up staff I will also never change any of the rules I will never abuse the power staff comes with and I will never judge anyone if they get reported and I do not like them I will do the sit as if they were nice to me and that does not mean they win I will treat them both the same and I hope I get staff

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details never
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: never
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: every day most likely 7 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? boxing/video games/music
Did you read the staff rules?: jessethebeast10

Edited by jessethebeast10
2 paragraphs
  • Like 2

Minimum two paragraphs. 

You fixed those two, but you should put your paragraphs through grammarly because there are a ton of grammar errors.

Edit: -1 

M8, you didn't even add a second paragraph, you just stripped a piece from the one. Also I just said you should copy and paste the paragraphs on grammarly and copy and paste the result back here.

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
  • Like 1

- Obviously not 13 if he doesn't see that his whole paragraph doesn't have any grammar whatsoever.

- Also is the only transition word you know I?

- Didn't fix IPL4YG4MES request.

- On your reply, where you're asking what your grammar issues are you don't even pluralize the mistakes.

- Didn't include if he was banned from any server (Just say no if you aren't).

- By time contributing to the role, put hours in a day you can be on. I understand you can be on everyday but for how long.

- Obviously unfit for staff.

- Didn't read the first part of staff rules

-1 Until you can even prove that you know what you're doing

EDIT

- He fixed barley any grammar (After he told me in-game he did)

- Still won't fix 90% of the issues left

- Still doesn't have 2 paragraphs

- not sure if knows what a comma is but I'm not gonna question it

Permanent -1 I'm not changing it now

Edited by xdJustice21

I about had a stroke reading this man. Put your paragraphs through some sort of software that at least fixes some of the issues you have. I'm sure putting it through word alone would fix 90% of the mistakes you have. Either you aren't 13 due to all of the mistakes you have or English isn't your first language. 

Edited by Ironfetus333