Timezone: UTC-5

Warns: 0

Playtime?: 66:32:0

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): xdJusticeee

Past experiences as staff: Yes

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over applicants because I'm sick of the prop blocking and all the rules everyone breaks. Honestly though... It gets kind of ridiculous and I'm on all night (usually) so that's a pretty big plus. I usually don't apply for mod or anything of the sort for servers but I do like this server a lot; Maybe it's the people, maybe the staff and how friendly they are or I just like the mechanics and how hard it is to get money. Just the simple things like that just make me happy or let me enjoy the server a lot more so I can put more hours into it. Long story short I'm really just trying to get the max experience of this server I can get. To do that I have to gain admin I want to help people with there troubles and I want to get rid of all the people that want to hurt the server and ruin other peoples experiences because most of my experiences on the server were great and funny times. I really don't want other people to miss those opportunities because of some fucking loser prop blocking spawn. I'm going to talk about the main point now instead of me just rambling. I'm different because I'm a people person I can talk to anyone at any time. I'm different because I won't hesitate to take that report. I'm different because I want to see others happy in the community just like how I'm there because it's a video game and of course... I like playing video games. I just want to make a difference but then again not too different from the other staff, because everyone here wants to make a difference in the server.

I have been grinding on this server non stop meeting a lot of new people. Talking to other mods and higher-ups about how it's and the struggles. I have been taking my notes alright, and I really want to dedicate my time and hours into this because I get bored a lot in real life due too its summer. I'm planning to be staff over summer and of course after summer, so I would love to meet new people and succeed at letting others have an enjoyable experience on this server. As staff I will never take sides: I will see both sides the same as if I never met the person. I have read the rules over and over so when someone needs help with a base, of course, I will respond and be there. That, of course, is just an example of all the work a staff member would do. I want to be the staff that everyone says "oh yeah he's the cool kind of staff" all jokes aside I'm trying really hard and I'm willing to try harder to get staff. But right now I want to dedicate my hours into this server; so why don't I spend my time on this server by making the server a better place. A few things I would like to add is that I'm a very friendly person and also a people person. I like to meet all types of people and learn more about them over time and build a bigger bond between people. I'm a very hard worker and I really want to work my ass off and make the server better one way or another. I'm going to conclude this with these words... Have a nice day everybody.😄 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: probably over 6 hours a day but who knows I'm on this server an unhealthy amount.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to portage highschool I am a freshman and I play soccer

Did you read the staff rules?: BOMB

Edited by BOMB
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, BOMB said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: probably over 6 hours a day

God among men, paragraph is also a blandi boi.

Translation: I doubt you can get 6+ hours a day, and your paragraph is bland, and generic.

MINUS UNO

Edited by Kicks

1. are you sure that's your steam id? sure does not seem like it

4 hours ago, BOMB said:

Playtime?: 61 hours

exact playtime via /playtime in-game please

3. small paragraphs

4 hours ago, BOMB said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: probably over 6 hours a day

yikes

• Informative 1

24 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

( yes I guarantee that is a steam id)

exact playtime via /playtime in-game, please

( fixed it )

3. small paragraphs

( i beefed up my paragraphs )

yikes

( I play the server an unhealthy amount I'm sure it will be more than 6 hours.

33 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

exact playtime via /playtime in-game please

3. small paragraphs

yikes

1. yes I guarantee that is a steam id it's just I had the wrong one I had an alt in there sorry about the inconvenience I fixed it

2. fixed that

3. I made them bigger

4. I will probably play more than 6 hours I play the server an unhealthy amount

Edited by BOMB
steamid
4 hours ago, BOMB said:

In-game name: BOMB

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164290472

Timezone: UTC-5Warns: 0

Playtime?: 66:32:0

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): xdJusticeee

Past experiences as staff: Yes

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over applicants because I'm sick of the prop blocking and all the rules everyone breaks. Honestly though... It gets kind of ridiculous and I'm on all night (usually) so that's a pretty big plus. I usually don't apply for mod or anything of the sort for servers but I do like this server a lot; Maybe it's the people, maybe the staff and how friendly they are or I just like the mechanics and how hard it is to get money. Just the simple things like that just make me happy or let me enjoy the server a lot more so I can put more hours into it. Long story short I'm really just trying to get the max experience of this server I can get. To do that I have to gain admin I want to help people with there troubles and I want to get rid of all the people that want to hurt the server and ruin other peoples experiences because most of my experiences on the server were great and funny times. I really don't want other people to miss those opportunities because of some fucking loser prop blocking spawn.

I have been grinding on this server non stop meeting a lot of new people. Talking to other mods and higher-ups about how it's and the struggles. I have been taking my notes alright, and I really want to dedicate my time and hours into this because I get bored a lot in real life due too its summer. I'm planning to be staff over summer and of course after summer, so I would love to meet new people and succeed at letting others have an enjoyable experience on this server. As staff I will never take sides: I will see both sides the same as if I never met the person. I want to be the staff that everyone says "oh yeah he's the cool kind of staff" all jokes aside I'm trying really hard and I'm willing to try harder to get staff. But right now I want to dedicate my hours into this server; so why don't I spend my time on this server by making the server a better place. A few things I would like to add is that I'm a very friendly person and also a people person. I like to meet all types of people and learn more about them over time and build a bigger bond between people. I'm a very hard worker and I really want to work my ass off and make the server better one way or another. I'm going to conclude this with these words... Have a nice day everybody.😄 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: probably over 6 hours a day but who knows I'm on this server an unhealthy amount.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to portage highschool I am a freshman and I play soccer

Did you read the staff rules?: BOMB

i fixed the steam id it was linking to one my old accounts

31 minutes ago, Chase said:

Definitely not fit to be staff. -1

you see you're not helping can you please say why?

you know what sorry for being toxic thanks for your opinion.

Edited by BOMB

I think you based your staff app around why you want to be staff, rather than how you're a better fit. You should try focusing more on how you can shine compared to others who applied. Other than that, good luck and try to get a few more hours.

• Informative 1
Just now, Vert said:

I think you based your staff app around why you want to be staff, rather than how you're a better fit. You should try focusing more on how you can shine compared to others who applied. Other than that, good luck and try to get a few more hours.

good point imma work a lot harder in writing about how I will be different instead of why.