IPlayGames report. Admin abusing his power

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: staff
Your in-game name:  notfunnei and Vapeing
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:505106826
In-game name of reportee:  exg iplaygames
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): S TEAM_0:1:98470489
Date & Time of incident: i dont even know lol
Timezone:  central 
What happened? (include any proof): the franklin in the sewers was stealing a money printur and i tried to kill the printur. i got died and came back to try again and shot him by mistake while going for the printur. he report me for nlr and rdm. i play games gave me a warn for each offense which isnt allowed, i asked the managers and they said the same thing i was trying to tell him that he cant do that. i made an ingame report on him and darkalias took it and said he could do it even though he cant. and to top it all off he jail me for 5 whole minutes. i got 3 punishments for one set of offenses

SBngEFd.jpgGMLVua1.jpg

Edited by WaylonJennings
7 hours ago, National said:

Which manager told you that? Asking so I can hear about what they saw.

i asked in the past and dont remember who but, i doubt the rules changed any but its always been said that double warns arent allowed. it shouldve been 1 warn for nlr x2+att rdm not one for each.

You Mass NLR'd and also NITRP,  so knowing you are a low level I decided to give you a softer punishment. By warning twice and jailing. Even Dove, the one reporting you thought it would've been too harsh, and we were both convinced you didn't know the rules well. 

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
6 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

You shouldn't be coming up with punishments on your own tbh, If he did Mass NLR and also NITRP then you should have banned him, Doesn't really make sense as of to why you decided to warn him twice imo

I just said I warned him twice because he was new and I could tell. You're literally saying I should just ban a newer player for simple mistakes rather than jail and give them warns so they can learn off of them? That is not what we are suppose to do, we as staff are suppose to recruit players and keep them. 

16 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

If what you're claiming is true (Him Mass NLRing and NITRP) Then you probably should have banned him, Double warning has always been against the rules, If he seemed genuine and actually sorry you could have let him off with a single warning, Not sure why you thought it's okay to double warn

I'm not going to warn once for 3 punishments, even though it was an accident he should still get a worse punishment. It just like if someone crossfires, we would still warn them, except in this situation it is worse; I'm not going to give them the SAME treatment for different severities.

Bruh

Ipl4y deliberately broke the staff rules to avoid banning you because he didn't want to.

I would've banned the guy, but I see how this kind of thing could be alright.

Eh.... In clear violation of past and present staff rules, +1

Though I would like to say he's in the clear for the reason he broke them, you can't really make up punishments for yourself based on situation.

• 300 IQ 1