Ufwn

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Ufwn
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:484798199
In-game name of  ironfetus33
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:64877890
Date & Time of incident: 11:20 pm
Timezone: eastern
What happened? (include any proof): I have a kos sign outside of my base which was at the waterfall in the sewers and it had a kos sign also said will chase so 2 people ran up past it which they been trying to raid me all day and they past it and ran off so I sniped at them and hit one of them so they put me in a sit with iron and iron basically ignored me and when I stated what happen he changed the subject to my kos sign said I had to move it which I explained about how I got into a sit earlear about it and the admin said it was fine so he got mad and jailed me and warned me well as he jailed me he knew those people would go back and raid me so they did . Also to  mention befour that they where failrping they swapped to a cop and had someone spawn a printer so I would take it they put a warrant and tryed breaking in with a door breach to help his team as they where still thieves so he could help them. This is not the only time ironfetus33 as punished me for things I haven’t done the same day he jailed me for something else he also kicked me for “diss in ooc” which all I said was “I taught him how to play and now he is going to fail punish me not even gonna listen to me” and then they tryed to get me a warn for failrp because I got kicked and rejoined after they raided me 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783515380

You called us "pathetic" thats for Diss in OOC. As for the RDM your KOS sign can only apply to the interior of your base. You had it outside the waterfall with a KOS line. I told you that the KOS line can only apply to the interior of your base and you chose to ignore me for that. I make it very clear to you that the KOS sign can only apply to the interiour of the base, and also the reason why you got your warn and jail.

19 minutes ago, Ufwn said:

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Ufwn
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:484798199
In-game name of  ironfetus33
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:64877890
Date & Time of incident: 11:20 pm
Timezone: eastern
What happened? (include any proof): I have a kos sign outside of my base which was at the waterfall in the sewers and it had a kos sign also said will chase so 2 people ran up past it which they been trying to raid me all day and they past it and ran off so I sniped at them and hit one of them so they put me in a sit with iron and iron basically ignored me and when I stated what happen he changed the subject to my kos sign said I had to move it which I explained about how I got into a sit earlear about it and the admin said it was fine so he got mad and jailed me and warned me well as he jailed me he knew those people would go back and raid me so they did . Also to  mention befour that they where failrping they swapped to a cop and had someone spawn a printer so I would take it they put a warrant and tryed breaking in with a door breach to help his team as they where still thieves so he could help them. This is not the only time ironfetus33 as punished me for things I haven’t done the same day he jailed me for something else he also kicked me for “diss in ooc” which all I said was “I taught him how to play and now he is going to fail punish me not even gonna listen to me” and then they tryed to get me a warn for failrp because I got kicked and rejoined after they raided me 

so I did tell you that, that's bs that they warned you for the kos sign but you didn't tell me the full story. If the kos sign was on the interior then it was 100% rdm. Needs to  be outside of the waterfall so people know you are basing there

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxyy said:

so I did tell you that, that's bs that they warned you for the kos sign but you didn't tell me the full story. If the kos sign was on the interior then it was 100% rdm. Needs to  be outside of the waterfall so people know you are basing there

It was on the outside, but it had a KOS Line and he was enforcing past that. The KOS only applied to the interior, but he was chasing people that just passed the line.

1 minute ago, Hexane said:

Can you include all the people who you are reporting? 'they' is ambiguous. Do you have proof to back up your claims? Console screenshots would be helpful

lol, @Hexane he just got off. I know he didn't press f5

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

It was on the outside, but it had a KOS Line and he was enforcing past that. The KOS only applied to the interior, but he was chasing people that just passed the line.

It was outside of it yes but I never chased them it said will chase all I did was snipe at people that passed it and it was only 1 person who passed it remember this sign was also 2 feet away from my base it’s not like they accadetly passed it

1 minute ago, Ufwn said:

It was outside of it yes but I never chased them it said will chase all I did was snipe at people that passed it and it was only 1 person who passed it remember this sign was also 2 feet away from my base it’s not like they accadetly passed it

Admitted to enforcing a false KOS sign. The one that reported you requested warn and a jail so thats what you got. 

Just now, Ufwn said:

You can’t damage someone unless it’s inside the interior, KOS signs don’t apply to the entire room behind the waterfall unless you have it blocked off completely, outside the waterfall doesn’t count because that is all together the sewers and you can’t claim the whole sewers

I don’t think you see the problem so it’s a -1 for me 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hexane said:

Can you include all the people who you are reporting? 'they' is ambiguous. Do you have proof to back up your claims? Console screenshots would be helpful

I did not screen shot but I mean I was the waterfall base and only time I ever killed someone is if they came up into the waterfall which was pass my kos line I tryed putting the kos Line as close to waterfall as I could that way it’s still visable I got introble earlear today for it being inside because they said it was to late by the time they see it they die so what am I suppost to do?

1 minute ago, Ufwn said:

I did not screen shot but I mean I was the waterfall base and only time I ever killed someone is if they came up into the waterfall which was pass my kos line I tryed putting the kos Line as close to waterfall as I could that way it’s still visable I got introble earlear today for it being inside because they said it was to late by the time they see it they die so what am I suppost to do?

You can't enforce a KOS sign that does not imply to the interior of your base.

2 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:
10 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

And u said I dident tell u the full story ? Because when I try u just return me and jail me every time as if my oppionion doesn’t count