Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Playtime?: 335.25.17
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?) ironfetus33
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have spent a lot of time in this server roleplaying without breaking rules or becoming a nuisance to any of the staff members. I know I have a lot of potential as a staff member according to those who encouraged me to apply and my own experience dealing with people who do break rules and disrupt my roleplay experience. I have gone through and read the rules several times in the past when I question what I was about to do so that I could stay on the safe side and roleplay correctly as I should without ruining anyone else’s experience. As you can see, I have zero warns which proves how I would be a great choice as a staff member. I never get in trouble and I coordinate well with the other members of the community in Garnet Gaming. I have one ban which is actually a false ban that was written out by a staff member who not only wasn’t trained but also took sits for the past few days without anyone questioning him. I was falsely banned for mass random death match because people kept telling the trial moderator that I was randomly killing people even though I was, in fact, raiding multiple bases back to back. I have befriended a lot of the currently working staff members and I have built a lot of relations between people on this server so I am a somewhat well-known person. I get along with everyone and I care about this server being a well adjusted, fun, and safe server for people to enjoy their time. I want to be a staff member so that I can be a part of the team that sorts out all the chaos that goes on such as mass random deathmatches, prop block, prop spam, blocking spawn, etc. Thank you for considering me and I hope that I can become a member of staff.
 Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes. I was banned false banned on the DarkRP server. I was banned for accidental mass RDM on the DarkRP server because there was a shooting on the street and the guy killed four or five people but for some reason people thought it was me so the T. Mod proceeds to send in the ban not checking any logs or anything so my friend talked to a manager and got me unbanned one or two days later.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: YES June 5
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost Everyday 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I Am Currently not involved with anything...=(  

Did you read the staff rules?:Chubzz

Edited by Chubz

In-game name:
Warns:
Timezone:
Playtime?:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?:

cough cough FIX IT BITCH cough cough

+1/-1  When starting to get to know you, you were extremely disrespectful... Insulting me for being a VIP-MOD and calling me a "Tranny" "TrannyMod" Etc... WeirdChamp

Ever since last night, you have been acting a bit more respectful. If you continue to be respectful I have no problem changing it to a +1... HYPERS

Though the same goes for if you are disrespectful. OMEGALUL

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Spicy 1
42 minutes ago, Chubz said:

In-game name: Chubzz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:0:230965667
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?) ironfetus33

I have spent a lot of time in this server roleplaying without breaking rules or becoming a nuisance to any of the staff members. I know I have a lot of potential as a staff member according to those who encouraged me to apply and my own experience dealing with people who do break rules and disrupt my roleplay experience. I have gone through and read the rules several times in the past when I question what I was about to do so that I could stay on the safe side and roleplay correctly as I should without ruining anyone else’s experience. As you can see, I have zero warns which proves how I would be a great choice as a staff member. I never get in trouble and I coordinate well with the other members of the community in Garnet Gaming. I have one ban which is actually a false ban that was written out by a staff member who not only wasn’t trained but also took sits for the past few days without anyone questioning him. I was falsely banned for mass random death match because people kept telling the trial moderator that I was randomly killing people even though I was, in fact, raiding multiple bases back to back. I have befriended a lot of the currently working staff members and I have built a lot of relations between people on this server so I am a somewhat well-known person. I get along with everyone and I care about this server being a well adjusted, fun, and safe server for people to enjoy their time. I want to be a staff member so that I can be a part of the team that sorts out all the chaos that goes on such as mass random deathmatches, prop block, prop spam, blocking spawn, etc. Thank you for considering me and I hope that I can become a member of staff.
 Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes. I was banned false banned on the DarkRP server. I was banned for accidental mass RDM on the DarkRP server because there was a shooting on the street and the guy killed four or five people but for some reason people thought it was me so the T. Mod proceeds to send in the ban not checking any logs or anything so my friend talked to a manager and got me unbanned one or two days later.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I Am Currently not involved with anything...=(  

Did you read the staff rules?:Chubzz

+1 Great guy and Fun to play with

45 minutes ago, Chubz said:

In-game name: Chubzz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:0:230965667
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?) ironfetus23

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I Am Currently not in involved with anything...=(  

OH MY GOD DID YOU READ THE RULES

Im changing my answer since i just remembered that you rdm people on the street and pay them youve been doing this for weeks  its time to stop chubz -1

Edited by Fetn

Paragraphs could use better format (ie two distinct paragraphs) as well as more detail regarding why you should be selected as staff. How have you made the experience better for other players? What can you contribute that you see is currently missing from the staff team? How would the team benefit from having you on it? Add details and you'll earn my +1

Edited by hex_