Austin Staff Report

ZachDLC

Just now, Drifter said:

Abuses power and obviously doesnt know how to ban someone or atleast warn them XD

I havent abused my power once, and I do know how to ban someone, if your not gonna bring something credible to the report please don't comment

Guest proggy
1 minute ago, Drifter said:

Abuses power and obviously doesnt know how to ban someone or atleast warn them XD

1. no evidence of abusing power

2. literally CANT ban people, has to have someone else do it for him.

3. These screenshots show him warning people ????

Just now, AustinDatDude said:

I havent abused my power once, and I do know how to ban someone, if your not gonna bring something credible to the report please don't comment

Bro its open to the public to reply to this if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 hours ago, AustinDatDude said:

The report isn't for you to decide. By all means defend yourself, but NITRP is a ban not a warn x3 and jail x2

Just now, proggy said:

Like i said he cant warn either 

Ok well the warns were very wrong but don’t be mad he warned you for diss in ooc because you did call a dude autistic he is allowed to warn you for that

and the fact you advertised your report LMAO 

i do see ultimately that the warns are wrong and he should be spoken to about that but you dissed in ooc and advertised your report

Edited by maxyy
Just now, maxyy said:

Ok well they warns were very wrong but don’t be mad he warned you for diss in oof because you did call a dude autistic he is allowed to warn you for that

So people can say the nword but not autistic man yall trippin

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, proggy said:

They use @ chat to request bans. It's kind of a fucked system but it keeps kids from massbanning after getting VIPmod

DENIED

Since the punishment in screenshot 1 doesn't affect you in any way, nothing will happen. Plus, staff can handle a decision however they feel is just. That would be a different case if the reporter posted this. Secondly, the warn was valid. Then, for the last screenshot, you should place a report if it really bothered you, that's why we have it. Also, don't put the link into the server to try to get more responses and attention on it.

NO FURTHER REPLIES.

@The King of Rohan @Vernon @National

Lock and move bois.

Edited by DarkAlias
Just now, DarkAlias said:

DENIED

Since the punishment in screenshot 1 doesn't affect you in any way, nothing will happen. Plus, staff can handle a decision however they feel is just. That would be a different case if the reporter posted this. Secondly, the warn was valid. Then, for the last screenshot, you should place a report if it really bothered you, that's why we have it. Also, don't be putting your link into the server to try to get more responses and attention on it.

NO FURTHER REPLIES.

@The King of Rohan @Vernon @National

Lock and move bois.

BOOOOOOOO WEAK

• Toxic 1