Bounty Hunter Log

I believe that there needs to be a log section for bounty Hunter bounties. Since there isn't much of a way to make sure a bounty Hunter is RDMing or not. This could also help these kind of sits go faster and more efficiently. Of course, this wouldn't be a priority since bounty hunter is not used much.

58 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

Wouldn't the guy be wanted if there is a bounty on him? Can't you just check police logs and see if the guy was wanted? been a hot minute since I played DRP so I could be wrong

I don't believe so. I have not played bounty hunter in a bit, but it should just be a little popup menu of who has a bounty.

1 hour ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

+1 I believe that the log is just broken atm, usually I just tell the accuser to look back in chat for the hit message and that works 

Well it's good to know that there's a message that pops up.

@br0ken- is right, whenever i dealt with a bounty hunter i would check to see if the person he killed was recently wanted but had it expire without getting arrested. I think a bounty hunter log would be good though, there's still a small chance of a bounty hunter being able to get away with RDM, he would have to have kept track of the person being wanted and shit, unlikely but still possible.

+1