National

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: evity

Your in-game name: National 

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:165032123

In-game name of reportee: evity

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:132364798

Date & Time of incident: June 7, 2019.

Timezone: EST

What happened? (include any proof): I had just gotten off work, when I went on the forums to check for any Staff Applications, Reports & Appeals, just to handle some of my forum responsibilities as a Manager whenever I noticed my DarkRP Manager tag was removed, so I went to the staff roster for DarkRP and noticed my name and a few others had been wiped (this was before the staff roster had been posted). I was genuinely confused as why I was demoted, and was going to figure out why I was demoted whenever I joined Teamspeak, messaged @The King of Rohan asking him why I was demoted. His response was "I'm not sure, that's a question for evity." At the time, evity was not online and Rohan said that he'd be on shortly so I went to take a shower while I waited for evity. After I came back, evity was in-game but not yet in Teamspeak. I saw him standing in the road and went up to him and said "I'm unsure of why I was demoted and I'm genuinely concerned of why I was demoted." After a few seconds, he noclipped away and joined Teamspeak. He joined Mod+ and I tried asking him about my demotion, and before I could even finish asking him why I was demoted, I was kicked from the channel. Another staff member of the server (which I'm not stating names unless I'm asked to by Garnet), messaged me and said that evity said my demotion was due to being racist and he didn't want that on the server before he left which made absolutely no sense to me because I'm not racist, I use racial slurs towards my friends and joke around about it in Teamspeak but don't actually mean anything I say, you can ask anyone I've joked around with about that. I've never broken any rule with being racist, and have never used it in any of my sits. It was also concerning because I'm now being demoted instead of 8 months ago - which is even more weird because I went on LOA on the 1st and haven't been on the server since the 4th or 5th, went on LOA for stress and during my time on the server during my LOA I'd take a few sits and leave again, usually not even joining Teamspeak. I'm concerned of why he waited 8 months to demote me and is avoiding speaking with me about the demotion, which personally I believe is very unprofessional as someone in-charge of the staff team to demote someone with no words about it. 

This is him in OOC, and me privately messaging him - https://steamcommunity.com/id/ashtonnn/screenshot/797617275567416245 

Him kicking me from TS channel - https://imgur.com/a/sKAtnc8

EDIT 1 - evity responded to the message sent, and said I was unfit for staff saying I was continuously using racial slurs and saying I spit in "black peoples food" at work, which is completely false. I may have joked about it once, I honestly can't remember if I have or not, but I haven't ever spit in anyones food and it was clearly a joke and if it was taken too far, I'm sorry. He also stated, that I used sexual behavior towards other players of the server, which I'm very confused about. I will admit I have made sexual jokes, not towards anyone that I didn't know but  but they weren't to be taken seriously and at the time everyone in the call knew it was a joke and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.  But once again, I'm concerned about why you're just now deciding to take action over these jokes that happened over the course of 7-8 months ago, instead of when it was done.

EDIT 2 - I'm also confused of why zack was promoted from user to superadmin, not knowing any staff commands or anything. He hired AshleyC who wasn't required to do any training at all, and he let her go straight into staffing. No staff application or anything. Where zack also falsely unbanned Lika repeatedly whenever she got banned for RDM x2 and Diss in sit (NITRP ban). 

Edited by National1
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

You said "I am horny as fuck, Get ______ in here, She might be 14 she might be 18", Which is really fucked up and you saying that as a manager just isn't the wisest thing to do

I remember saying "she might be 14 she might be 18" but I'm curious of why this is just now being brought up in July whenever that happened in May.

• Like 1

I'll copy and paste what I said previously: 

"You were removed due to you being unfit for staff, continuous racist and sexual behavior towards players on the server (I get it sometimes racist jokes are funny) you took this way too far, sexualising underage girls on the internet is weird no matter how old you are. Lets not forget about the part were you said "you like to spit in black peoples food" I can't even imagine how many times you spouted racist shit, jesus.

Also, I kicked you due to you being in a Mod channel when you are in fact not a mod. If you feel you've been unfairly demoted I would do like garnet said and make a staff report I'm sure garnet or myself will be sure to respond to it ASAP."

You are no longer fit for staff, one of the videos are posted above. Trust me, you've said worst things than what's listed above.

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, evity said:

I'll copy and paste what I said previously: 

"You were removed due to you being unfit for staff, continuous racist and sexual behavior towards players on the server (I get it sometimes racist jokes are funny) you took this way too far, sexualising underage girls on the internet is weird no matter how old you are. Lets not forget about the part were you said "you like to spit in black peoples food" I can't even imagine how many times you spouted racist shit, jesus.

Also, I kicked you due to you being in a Mod channel when you are in fact not a mod. If you feel you've been unfairly demoted I would do like garnet said and make a staff report I'm sure garnet or myself will be sure to respond to it ASAP."

You are no longer fit for staff, one of the videos are posted above. Trust me, you've said worst things than what's listed above.

Can I also quote you on what you said yesterday "Holding evidence doesn't count and they won't be punished." That video is two months old, and it's clearly a joke as you can hear us laughing.

Edited by National1
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, National said:

Can I also quote you on what you said yesterday "Old evidence doesn't count and they won't be punished." That's two months old

I never said this, I said purposely hording evidence towards staff or players will not be acted upon; this video was sent to me after the fact just a little clarification to why you got demoted.

Just now, Chase said:

Can you link me the staff rule that says racism isn't allowed? Because there isn't one...

"Be respectful to all community members" "Serve as a role model for other players" Here's another one just for you because you enjoy harassing women "Do not harass users of the server."

• Like 3
  • Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 2
2 minutes ago, evity said:

"Be respectful to all community members" "Serve as a role model for other players" Here's another one just for you because you enjoy harassing women "Do not harass users of the server."

I was actually talking to another staff member about being disrespectful towards a higher up. All things said by National were in TeamSpeak, and in a private staff only channel. I don't harass women kid.

Edited by garnetgamer
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 6