Trial Moderator application

Nitrovius

In-game name: Agent 2 or Nitrovius Johnson
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056654205 
Warns: I have been warned about three times during the start of my playtime on GarnetGaming due to not knowing what NLR meant at the time but I completely understand the general ruleset of DarkRp and the guidelines provided to us.
Timezone: I am mostly on the PST but currently for a little bit on the EST.
Playtime?: 26:25:38. This will absolutely increase as I have donated to this server and love playing on it. I have met a lot of great people on here and plan on trying to increase this record.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes I have Teamspeak and a Microphone but honestly, prefer to use Discord due to the better layout.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] I do have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos due to the fact I have a screen recorder.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Sadly I have not asked any Administrators. I apologize if this might hinder my rate of acceptance.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been things such as administrators and mods on multiple different games unrelated to DarkRp but those experiences have taught me how to handle sits and unwilling players.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be chosen over the many other applicants applying for the position of Trial Moderator due to the fact that I want to be able to see Garnet Gaming flourish as much as possible and be able to keep the peace between the community and try and help as much as possible to prevent any offensives that might occur within the game. I have been a player who has understood the rules of the server, respected other players, and have gained strong bonds over my playtime within Garnet Gaming. I want to make sure that I become a mod that the community does not think of as a toxic mod, but a mod they prefer to speak to it sits. I wanna be able to allow both sides to give their full store because I personally feel that can leave out a lot of information. Because with full information from both sides you can determine by using Logs who is in the right and base it off their stories. I want to be a fair mod and I swear to follow the golden rule of Innocent till proven guilty instead of guilty to proven innocent.

I want to be able to be as on as possible due to the fact that especially in times in the morning there is a certain lack of admins and I wanna be able to be on to get rid of that time gap. I have actually experienced sometimes that my report was just never handled because staff were busy and I feel like with more future staff members like me we can ensure that reports will not go unnoticed and will constantly be taken care of. I swear to never provide a bias towards my friends in an admin situation due to the fact that this is how you negatively affect both you and the other staff members.. I simply want to see this staff team flourish and not been seen by the community as a bit unprofessional. I strive to be as active as possible on my moderator position and will take the job first before anything else and will provide as much time needed to a sit-in order to make sure both sides are somewhat okay with the final verdict. I foresee with me apart of the staff team I will be a great asset to the community and will be able to assist the community as much as possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned once, but before you deny this application it wasn't meant for me. I resolved it with DarkAlias in DM's and apparently, my SteamID was mixed up with someone else's which led to an accidental 2-day ban which was resolved in maybe about 10 minutes.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have about 3-8 hours to contribute to this position.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Outside of Garry's Mod, I'm apart of a Water Polo team and a tennis team and like to hang out with friends and family.
Did you read the staff rules?:  Agent 2 | Nitrovius Johnson

Edited by AHHHHHHHHHHH
I accidentally spelled banned ban
7 minutes ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

I see this also with other moderators that if their friends are caught up in a situation and are taken to a sit they always take their friend's side and if you provide enough evidence they'll just leave them off with a return or carry them back down to the ground.

Who? (PM me if you need to)

Did you read the staff rules?: I read the complete rule set tasked for the staff team.

Read them again. 

I see most of the time with mods that they usually do not allow the other party to give their full story on the situation and I personally feel that can leave out a lot of information so I strive to allow both parties to talk.

Again who? (PM me)

Overall this is an ok app. I can tell you put a lot of time into it. But add some more to your paragraphs. Add more about how you will help the server and less on how the current staff team is lacking. 

Gonna give -1 until you fix these things. 

• Informative 1
7 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

Who? (PM me if you need to)

Read them again. 

Again who? (PM me)

Overall this is an ok app. I can tell you put a lot of time into it. But add some more to your paragraphs. Add more about how you will help the server and less on how the current staff team is lacking. 

Gonna give -1 until you fix these things. 

same  -1 for now

1 minute ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

I read both of your comments have gotten rid of the parts negatively affecting the staff team and have elaborated more on how I will affect the staff team.

man you still need to read the staff rules

read them carefully

Edited by xdJustice21

-1 I feel you haven't gained the experience necessary. I don't believe just the playtime should be taken into account, but I've seen you online but never had a single interraction. Also when filing a report you didn't use the format and that's just common sense man I don't want another ESKIT

31 minutes ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

I have been warned about three times during the start of my playtime on GarnetGaming due to not knowing what NLR meant

31 minutes ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

Playtime?: 26:25:38

I'd still very much consider this the beginning of your playtime.

32 minutes ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

I completely understand the general ruleset of DarkRp and the guidelines provided to us.

While you may understand the general ruleset, note that there are many technical and detailed questions that will be given on training exams. Be sure you know the rules.

35 minutes ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

I have been banned once, but before you deny this application it wasn't meant for me. I resolved it with DarkAlias in DM's and apparently, my SteamID was mixed up with someone else's which led to an accidental 2-day ban which was resolved in maybe about 10 minutes.

@DarkAlias can you confirm this

Overall, the application isn't half bad, but my instincts tell me you need to brush up on the rules. I'll give this a +1 though since you'll fail the exam if you don't anyways.

-1 Super immature in-game. Loves to start arguments in OOC.

4 hours ago, AHHHHHHHHHHH said:

I have been a player who has understood the rules of the server, respected other players, and have gained strong bonds over my playtime within Garnet Gaming.

With whom? I've only ever seen you play and interact with your friends on this server.

18 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

-1 got warn banned

lmao