DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

New Rule

Yui_

There Should Be A Rule Where If You Or Someone In The Base Blows Up The Printers So The Raiders Can't Get Them It Should Be A Warn For FailRP Since The Raiders Took Time And Effort To Raid Just To Get Nothing I Hope Others Agree With This Rule Being Added And Hopefully It Does Get Added

-1 the whole point of an rp server is to roleplay what it is like to be a criminal or cops, If you were running an illegal operation irl wouldn't you try to hide the evidence when you heard cops bashing in the front door?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

-1 the whole point of an rp server is to roleplay what it is like to be a criminal or cops, If you were running an illegal operation irl wouldn't you try to hide the evidence when you heard cops bashing in the front door?

The Reason Why I Am Saying This Is For Other Raiders Not The PD like PD needs proof to have a warrant anyways so whats doing harm by adding the rule

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

-1  I see you why you want this rule to be added but it’s apart of the server, if they don’t want their printers stolen they’re gonna destroy them regardless

I Know What You Mean But What If You Do A Raid And Your Just About to get in and they blow up all the printers/raidables then raids would be pointless there is no fun in doing something to get nothing

3 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

-1 wtf this literally fucks the purpose of stealing. If you want to get away with your printers buy perks. Smh

thats not what im saying like lets just say you raid someone with 6 printers then someone blows up you just wasted like 5-10 minutes for no reward and spent money on perks and weapons if you dont have perms so not only are you wasting time but wasting money aswell for nothing.  so pretty much if i raid you and u blow up ur printers then there is no point on raiding anymore since i wasted time and money to get nothing in return

2 minutes ago, Yui_ said:

thats not what im saying like lets just say you raid someone with 6 printers then someone blows up you just wasted like 5-10 minutes for no reward and spent money on perks and weapons if you dont have perms so not only are you wasting time but wasting money aswell for nothing.  so pretty much if i raid you and u blow up ur printers then there is no point on raiding anymore since i wasted time and money to get nothing in return

How is that any different. Tf

2 hours ago, Bradley350 said:

+1 I agree this pisses me off raiding and then hearing someone blow up the printer you are raiding for

Dark RP S-Mod

HR Member

DaB Member

did you type your signature on your post?

• Haha 5

Consider the fact that people destroying their printers are also losing their investment and will have to re-buy/upgrade printers all over again. Players printing money can lose hours of progress. A raider missing out on printers only loses 10 minutes. This proposed rule just restricts player freedom on the server.

Edited by Zoro
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Zoro said:

Consider the fact that people destroying their printers are also losing their investment and will have to re-buy/upgrade printers all over again. Players printing money can lose hours of progress. A raider missing out on printers only loses 10 minutes. This proposed rule just restricts player freedom on the server.

Well That Player That Destroyed Their Printer Probably Made Tons Of Profit And How Would You Feel If You Raided A Base With 10 Printers just to have them all destroyed you get nothing from your victory only depression and 10 minutes you could of wasted getting a printer you could use