Staff members in-game name: MARSOC Draggy something idk man
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:40958323
Date & Time of incident: 12/07/2019
Timezone: BST+1
Ban Reason: MassRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/
What happened? (include any proof):

Right so after getting team killed by both officers & NCOs I figured that a bit of TK in an unserious situation was OK because practically everyone did it - including very high ranks without any consequences. So here I am, climbing up the ladder to the left watchtower near the frontgate. Once I get up there a 11MD SGT aims at me and blasts me back to the 1700s, the situation gets repeated about 77 times on my way back until I get stuck in a lamp for 10 minutes. After that more RDM happens in that exact watchtower - no one reports anyone so I assume that it's just fine and an OOC situation as any new player would be lead to believe from the previous incidents. Right after that a guy aims at me, starts shooting - I shoot back. Soon after everyones shooting & climbing up that ladder killing everyone. Then some PFC calls for a sit and then I get yeeted out of the server for 2 weeks without a chance to explain myself to the staff dude.

Why should your ban be removed?:

it was an unfair ban because of the previous incidents that lead me to believe that x thing was ok, not to mention the situation that unfolded. like cmonbruh i didn't even get a chance to defend myself. I know I ain't got no proof and anyone I call in as a witness prob gon' deny and blame it on me since you know, that's the easy way out of it and no one wants to get involved in a situation like this, but I recognize a few names like bb-something and c-girlsomething and then some aceofspades dude idek man. 

I mean, you got killed, should have reported it but instead took matters into your own hands which is vigilantism, under the rules, RDM'd to enact your vigilantism, another rule broken.

Consensual RDM is not endorsed by staff and by no means protected under any rules, you take a risk by doing it and thus should only do it with knowing parties that are comfortable with you doing it.

Regardless, this report mainly comes down to if the PFC was someone you killed and thus it wouldn't be a third-party report but we'll have to see once @draggydx shares his evidence.

DENIED

From the evidence provided from Draggy this is a blatant MassRDM. If you are killed/RDMed please /report in game so staff can properly handle the situation. Consensual RDM is still RDM, and Vigilantism is still RDM as well.

@Phantom @Ethan  Please move and lock.