Ban Appel

steam id : vanbeatdragon 

timezone: east coast 

time: July 18th at 21:45:15

staff: gothem

Proof of ban: it’s in the logs at the exact time I gave you.

length of ban: 2 weeks 

Hi I would like to Appeal my ban from the garnet military server. I had been playing the server for hours and really enjoyed it but, when  I Joined  the war was ending  and had little to do. I found out that during the times of peace you could do training for different positions, and this made me excited because my favorite thing to do in all shooters is snipe. To my dismay this peace time was for the frogmen not the marksman so, yet again i would have to wait an hour for the next war. An hour had past and finally I had my chance! The decision was made that the next training would be marksman! nervous and anxious I tried my best to follow their commands, my hand shaking as I was so excited and didn’t want to mess up. As there tricks commands were said and more than half of the the trainees eliminated, I was exhilarated at the sound of the statement of the trainer that I’d past! Though all the trickery and nervousness I persevered and concord this mountain! The trainer then called us out of the dBrief room and outside and, .... that’s when it all went down hill. Like a rushing tsunami it hit so quick with its destructive force and, all of a sudden, all of the trainers and trainees were gone! Who was the culprit you might ask,.... LAG!!! As is it consumed my router with darkness I pondered the fact that my whole team has disappeared, vanishing without a trace. “Why now why Me” I thought as I had been waiting hours for the opportunity alone and had passed only to be consumed in the oceans of lag. I searched and searched and searched to no avail. no one knew where the marksman were. So close to giving up hope one of the trainees who I assume failed pointed me out to the location of the Marksman. I felt overjoyed as I sprinted my was to there location, I couldn’t wait to explain to them what happened so I could finish training but upon my arrival I was shot down by the very thing I had strived to receive. And the words “sorry man this is claimed area” were scorched into my brain. Time and time again I went back and back and back and back and back and was shot down again and again. I tried chat I tried calling an admin I tried everything, but nothing worked and all I wanted to do was explain myself but they killed me every time. I would of been satisfied with sorry ur to late man you have to wait till next time but no they just kept on killing me!All it took was one more death.....and then the demon of rage consumed me! I ran down and killed 2 of there guys then I made a re spawn at the base and killed 3 more from the tower! How’s that for a marksman I thought! Then I was teleported to an admin room who I failed to get in contact with earlier to find out I had been reported. I tried to explain my reasoning for the killings but the guy who reported me kept rudely yelling and saying Yha you lagged that means you failed! The the rage consumed me once more and I mowed him down with my ak and then the admin banned me for 2 weeks. Look all in all I know what I did was wrong and I should have just waited till the next day to train again and I understand that now. I know that my actions were childish and were unacceptable but I now know that. Look you guys have the best military rep server there is on gmod and schools coming up soon in around 2 weeks and I would hate to not be able to play in ur server while I still have my freedom. Again I know my actions were stupid but ask for forgiveness and I think this essay was punishment enough lol but I can assure you that I’ve learned my lesson and If anything else happens you can permanently ban me from the server all I ask is that you remove the ban and to play in your wonderful server once more. Thank you ps my name was “Flamez”

also sorry it was like a story I just really get into it when I write

Edited by Vanbeatdragon
explaining why it’s like a story
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2

Well-written story, and a big oof all around.

I say +1, I'd be pissed too if that bullshit happened to me(maybe not mow-down-the-regiment pissed, but mad nonetheless).

I don't know how that could've happened if the trainer had a brain capable of short-term memory at all though, since you were just there a minute ago and they must've paid atleast a little attention to names.

Whatever, might change opinion later based on more story coming out or something.

For now though, my opinions stands.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3

DENIED

27 minutes ago, Vanbeatdragon said:

and then the demon of rage consumed me! I ran down and killed 2 of there guys then I made a re spawn at the base and killed 3 more from the tower!

27 minutes ago, Vanbeatdragon said:

I know that my actions were childish and were unacceptable but I now know that.

28 minutes ago, Vanbeatdragon said:

Again I know my actions were stupid but ask for forgiveness

Appeals are not for apologies, next time please wait for staff to handle the situation instead of taking it into your own hands to kill them and deem it "fair" because vigilantism is still considered RDM.

@Phantom @Ethan  Please move and lock.

• Like 1