Making raiding rules more clear.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Yesterday I was in a sit and the sit taker was @Cam_g. The guy reported me for nlr or something. The reason was that "there is not cap on distance of a raid" is something along the lines he said. Me and cam was raiding a base then he said in the sit ( I have video ) saying he adverted under the base we was raiding, he killed us and went to our base which is the admin tunnel ( the base we raided was the hotels in the subs which is a good distance form the tunnel and in no way in the nlr zone ) and he started raiding it with out advert, his defense was he could kill us from any distance if we were the owners of the base and he can raid a base from any distance, I tried to tell him this was not true but he refused because he said the rules never specified this. I would like if you can make this clearer on the rules on the distance of how far you can call raid and distance you can kill the owners of the base. This will help with cases like this in the future. I know I should have called a higher up, but the problem was  that I was the highest rank on the server atm and Cam did not know what too do. We did figure it out but please make it clearer in the rules, please.

• Like 1

technically if he adverted raid and killed you and the place you were raiding he would be raiding that base 

not your base whatsoever soo he just tried to pull the "it's not in the rules card" as a lot of the minges do But they always forget "COMMON SENSE"

needless to say he can't do what he did

• DarkRP Administration Team

23 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

technically if he adverted raid and killed you and the place you were raiding he would be raiding that base 

not your base whatsoever soo he just tried to pull the "it's not in the rules card" as a lot of the minges do But they always forget "COMMON SENSE"

needless to say he can't do what he did

I know that's why it should be specified on how far you can kill owners / raid 

• 1 month later...