No materialized fences.

vapr

This is kind of a small thing that only a few people are annoyed at btw. I just want to be able to use wireframe, it literally makes it easier to see through.

Basically I just want wireframe to be the only material allowed for fences.

• Like 1

+1 Wireframe should be the only material allowed, and makes it clearer for people to see through. The only issue I can see is that under the current rules, raiders can assume anything materialized cannot be shot through

2 hours ago, Fruit said:

-1 If you're raiding you might not know you're able to shoot through it and get rekt

Its the only prop that is diagonal with a material, you can easily tell its a fence

As for the suggestion, definite +1 go back to the good days

• 300 IQ 1

I was there when evity put in the rule, he showed us that every material can be exploited including wire frame. And i dont think evity would go into the rules, then change it to some thing like this. NO materialized fences (Except for wireframe) imo. It's stupid.

22 hours ago, Kicks said:

I was there when evity put in the rule, he showed us that every material can be exploited including wire frame. And i dont think evity would go into the rules, then change it to some thing like this. NO materialized fences (Except for wireframe) imo. It's stupid.

I understand what you mean, it's not that important of a rule but it's just something small that can be fixed.

0 Neutral The Thing With This Is That If Someone Makes The Fence Mat As Wireframe Then Makes It Black And Has Somewhat Of A Blackout Base Then Its Hard To Tell There Is A Fence There But It Would Be Easy To See through If The Mat Was Allowed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...