Eversman Ban Appeal

AlphaKing

DONT JUST DENY THIS AT LEAST REPLY AND LET ME SEE IT BEFORE YOU BAN THIS ACCOUNT TOO

In-game name: Eversman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:73024268
Staff members in-game name: Phantom
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): idk can't get it
Date & Time of incident: Last month
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Community banned
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban: OnXB4wL.jpg
What happened? (include any proof): I was told that I was perm banned for mass as a well known player.
Why should your ban be removed?: First off I used to be well known I don't think I am anymore. I'm fairly certain that mass bans are not community bans either so, I'm trying to figure out why people are saying I advertised when I never did. There is no proof of my "advertising" and everyone that you guys say I stole from you I didn't.  I would never advertise on garnet as it is actually a good server and I massed because I needed a 2 week break from gmod in general and figured eh why not. It was a poor decision and I'm sorry. I was initially banned for 2 weeks then you guys decided to turn that into a community ban for absolutely no reason at all. Your justifications are not making any sense as there is no proof of anything at all like that happening. The one thing you do have is that I was talking about my server on the TS but I was in a private channel it's not like I did it in the marine channel or any other RP channel. The second thing is I have seen MARSOC guys just running around killing each other with no reason including 3+ kills which is determined to be mass as stated by your rules. Your rules don't apply to everyone and that's what makes me the most upset about this whole situation. Apparently I was toxic too? Not sure where that one came from either because I haven't seen any proof of that as well. The only proof you guys have is proof of me massing with 980 hrs. I didn't mass to loophole the 1000hr rule and get out of it with 2 weeks. I did it to take a break. I don't classify myself as a well known player but I am flattered that you guys classify me as such. I have also tried to get into contact with numerous staff, none of which will talk to me about the situation or provide proof on any of the claims placed against me. But if this get's denied I'll see you in 10 years.

Edited by AlphaKing
  • Cringe 1
11 minutes ago, AlphaKing said:

I massed because I needed a 2 week break from gmod in general and figured eh why not.

The only proof you guys have is proof of me massing with 980 hrs.

I don't classify myself as a well known player but I am flattered that you guys classify me as such.

You are a well known community member. Not like a part of the community per say, more like the drunk uncle that comes around from time to time. From what I've seen this is the series of what you do.
1. disappear
2. Start up your server
3. Come and hang around Garnet
4. Shut down your server
5. Repeat steps.

I don't take you for a stupid man, actually I have mad respect for you. But you shouldn't take me for a fool either. This series of events isn't a coincidence. Even if you aren't directly advertising it, your presence does it for you. And of course, that wouldn't be fair to hold against you in itself. However, like I said, you only come around when you conveniently start up your server again. It's not like you've invested yourself into the server. I'm a distinguished community member from the time and effort I've put in to Garnet Gaming, you're distinguished for coming around when you start up the server. Most times resulting in you dicking around and getting banned.

• Spicy 1
  • Informative 1

Why should your ban be removed?: First off I used to be well known I don't think I am anymore. I'm fairly certian that mass bans are not community bans either so, I'm trying to figure out why people are saying I advertised when I never did.

Mass bans can be permanent if you are a well-known member because you know the rules by that point. Imagine someone like Ethan massing versus a Pvt, Ethan actually knows the rules smh. Fix your spelling by the way and goodluck 🙂 

Edited by petal-chan
im an autist too
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 1
Just now, {GG}otham said:

You are a well known community member. Not like a part of the community per say, more like the drunk uncle that comes around from time to time. From what I've seen this is the series of what you do.
1. disappear
2. Start up your server
3. Come and hang around Garnet
4. Shut down your server
5. Repeat steps.

I don't take you for a stupid man, actually I have mad respect for you. But you shouldn't take me for a fool either. This series of events isn't a coincidence. Even if you aren't directly advertising it, your presence does it for you. And of course, that wouldn't be fair to hold against you in itself. However, like I said, you only come around when you conveniently start up your server again. It's not like you've invested yourself into the server. I'm a distinguished community member from the time and effort I've put in to Garnet Gaming, you're distinguished for coming around when you start up the server. Most times resulting in you dicking around and getting banned.

The last ban was late night shenanigans I thought everything other than that was completely serious. I'm good at the game I was a good leader and a fully functioning member of the server. Just because I started up a new server doesn't mean this won't forever be where I started to play. I respect you too for sure. I put in my hardcore time back in the original CS Desert times. This is only my second ban which is what makes this situation sucky because I've seen people get off with far worse. I mean you can admit it too you guys kill each other all the time which is actually what my first ban was.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
3 minutes ago, petal-chan said:

Mass bans can be permanent if you are a well-known member because you know the rules by that point. Imagine someone like Ethan massing versus a Pvt, Ethan actually knows the rules smh. Fix your spelling by the way and goodluck 🙂 

Yeah sorry just a bit tired from getting up at 4AM to go to MEPS to join the actual army and I typed this kinda fast in case I fell asleep. My bad it's fixed.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
6 minutes ago, AlphaKing said:

I mean you can admit it too you guys kill each other all the time which is actually what my first ban was.

We kill eachother sure, but not at the rate to which it'd be mass. Also the staff don't recognize 3rd party reports. The only way to get banned for Mass while fucking around is 1)mowing eachother down fresh out of spawn.  2.blowing a large amount of people up at once. or 3. getting reported by someone. Maybe your intentions arent as bad as they seem, but this is the second time you've gotten active on GG and get banned after starting up your server. I've been around for over a year and a half now, and I've only seen you get on whenever you've restarted your server.

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Informative 1
Just now, {GG}otham said:

We kill eachother sure, but not at the rate to which it'd be mass. Also the staff don't recognize 3rd party reports. The only way to get banned for Mass while fucking around is 1)mowing eachother down fresh out of spawn.  2.blowing a large amount of people up at once. or 3. getting reported by someone. Maybe your intentions arent as bad as they seem, but this is the second time you've gotten active on GG and getting banned after starting up your server. I've been around for over a year and a half now, and I've only seen you get on whenever you've restarted your server.

I mean, obviously I'm going to put more time into my server since it's more fun to you know do things your own way and take good ideas and make them better and form your own ideas from something good. But, that being said, the mass thing is 100% understandable I deserved that hands down, I just don't think it deserved a comm ban you know a 2 week fine maybe even a month but a comm ban is a bit far since the overarching reason is that I started my own server I mean that alone isn't a good enough reason to comm ban someone unless I actually was advertising.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

DENIED

You're experienced, you know what you were doing. You intentionally massed, and all for a 2 week break you wanted, and that alone will get you perma-banned. You could've done what any normal person would do, and just not get on the server if a break is needed.  That type of toxicity and carelessness is not needed in the community thus a community ban.

@Phantom @Ethan  Please move and lock.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, AlphaKing said:

Yeah sorry just a bit tired from getting up at 4AM to go to MEPS to join the actual army and I typed this kinda fast in case I fell asleep. My bad it's fixed.

If you’ve already gone to MEPS, and you’re going to basic soon, why are you so worried about a Gmod server? I’m only bringing this up as someone who has already gone to MEPS and sworn in, it just doesn’t seem like something you really even need to continue on in your life? 

• 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, SushiTrash said:

If you’ve already gone to MEPS, and you’re going to basic soon, why are you so worried about a Gmod server? I’m only bringing this up as someone who has already gone to MEPS and sworn in, it just doesn’t seem like something you really even need to continue on in your life? 

Well I need something to do in the meantime I go to basic in January so i have some time to at least have some fun. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Trip said:

DENIED

You're experienced, you know what you were doing. You intentionally massed, and all for a 2 week break you wanted, and that alone will get you perma-banned. You could've done what any normal person would do, and just not get on the server if a break is needed.  That type of toxicity and carelessness is not needed in the community thus a community ban.

@Phantom @Ethan  Please move and lock.

Understandable thanks for actually replying @{GG}otham much appreciated always gonna respect you my dude. @SushiTrash good luck with the military what branch you joining? @petal-chan 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, AlphaKing said:

Well I need something to do in the meantime I go to basic in January so i have some time to at least have some fun. 

Maybe spend that time getting ready for basic? Or even like on your own server? Which I believe you said is more fun to “you know do things your own way”. This seems kind of pointless, so night night, have fun with uh Army? Should’ve gone Navy :^)

Just now, SushiTrash said:

Maybe spend that time getting ready for basic? Or even like on your own server? Which I believe you said is more fun to “you know do things your own way”. This seems kind of pointless, so night night, have fun with uh Army? Should’ve gone Navy :^)

I don't like dick in my ass sorry chief more of a not sit on a boat kind of guy and trust me I'm very prepared for basic.

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, AlphaKing said:

I don't like dick in my ass sorry chief more of a not sit on a boat kind of guy and trust me I'm very prepared for basic.

I’ll believe it when I see you NOT throwing a fit about a community ban on a Gmod server :^) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1