Brodude52

In-game name: brodude52
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:76561198886682683
Warns:0
Timezone:PST
Playtime?:41:02:15.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]No
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Nobody, just decided to apply because I am good at administrating.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]on a personal server I owned it
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I have experience with being a staff on my server and with using ulx. I love playing dark rp and want to help make the server a better place so that I can take some of the work load off the other staff and to show that I can be more than just some random I want to show I can help. I have been on many times where no staff where on it was just a minge fest in a place like that if I was staff I could help all the people that are here to respect the rule and are here to have fun not just here to make other worse we play garrys mod to have fun there are so many modes and servers and there are people that want to make thows servers a good fun place and some that come to ruin others time .

Im on alot I play 7 hours a day normaly. So  I have alot of free time I do work but only in the morning so im usually on most of the time I am good with people and can manage stressfull situations. Witch is a skill a staff members need a level head can be everything in a sit or just playing normaly in my experince a calm admin running the sit go's over better for both people. Somone thats just going to lisen to get the truth and get the best out of people try to give all a good time and not just drag people down I love playing garrys mod but there are times where it is just so hard and I can help give people the fun that they need and deserve.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have warns thats it they are for rdm,attempted rdm and nlr one of the attempted rdm was by accident and I didnt know at the time I was breaking nlr but the rdm was because I killed some one in the jail.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Depends on this server no on others yes
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:7hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I Soccer, helping family
Did you read the staff rules?:Brodude52

first of all we don't use ulx on this server, we use d3a

+1 

I haven't seen you active lately but you have reached the required playtime 

There are many grammatical errors in the essay but you seem genuinely excited to be staff, DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THIS- ADD ME TO REFS 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
1 hour ago, Brodude52 said:

Does that mean I will become staff?

no staff and other players will give their opinions with a +1 or -1 then an operator/manager will decide if you are accepted or denied, for reference check previously made applications