FnS Jack JJ - Moderator application #2

JackJJ

In-game name: FnS Jack JJ

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:70210533

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: FnS Jack JJ has played for 289:10:28.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff: None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have a lot to bring to the staff team. Not only do I have countless hours of free time, but I've also read and remembered every single server and staff rule. I take being a staff member very seriously and know how much responsibility it takes to be one. I like to think critically and optimistically in situations and feel it is important to remove all bias when you can. I want to help out the community as much as I can by being the best staff member I can be, and accepting and resolving every single report I possibly can. I feel I can improve as a staff member and a person by learning from my mistakes, building off of my flaws, and learning from the best. I know it's frustrating when no one accepts your reports, I know I can fix this because I've been on almost every single day for a month or two now and I don't intend on slowing down my play-rate. I feel this alone will make this a whole better community because a lot of the messages I see in OOC are people asking for staff to accept their reports. I can relate to this as it happens to me a lot and off of this I feel will motivate me to accept as many reports as I can because I feel empathetic for those people who report someone who has wronged and has had nothing done about it.

I really like this server and lately a lot of people have been saying it has been dying. I really don't want this to happen and I want to help as much as possible in the best way that I can. I know this server has a lot of potential to stay alive as it is really unique and awesome in a lot of ways. I know this for a fact as my 289 hours didn't appear out of nowhere. This server is really enjoyable, engaging, and addictive. I have made friends off of this server and for the most part, the community is pretty good. All I'm trying to say is that I wan't to help this server be better than it is and be the best it can be because I love this server and want to help out as much as I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I made one on July 30.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All day, every day. I am doing nothing important 99.9% of the time in DarkRP which is why I'm applying for staff in the first place so I can contribute my game time to actually helping out the community instead of doing nothing and wasting possibly useful time.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: None.

Did you read the staff rules?: FnS Jack JJ

When it comes to reading the rules, he is not wrong there. He has read them multiple times and has even taught me some that I did not know. Although he has no referrals and no past experience, Garnet could be a great first time experience for him. He is easy and friendly to get along with and he would make a great asset to the community.  +1

Edited by CrueFan

Honestly i see everyone +1 him but imma have to hit him with that hard -1

Every time ive talked to him he is immature, a lil rude and straight up annoying. Hes interrupted my sits and been a tad bit of a hassle to deal with. 
Tho i will say i havent talked to him in a small while so idk if he has magically changed. 

Staff app isnt the worst, but id rather not have someone who thinks interrupting a staff sit isnt against the rules. 

2 hours ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

Honestly i see everyone +1 him but imma have to hit him with that hard -1

Every time ive talked to him he is immature, a lil rude and straight up annoying. Hes interrupted my sits and been a tad bit of a hassle to deal with. 
Tho i will say i havent talked to him in a small while so idk if he has magically changed. 

Staff app isnt the worst, but id rather not have someone who thinks interrupting a staff sit isnt against the rules. 

I realize that what I did was rude, unprofessional, and disruptive. I thoroughly apologize and have since re-read the rules to take a closer look. Even if it wasn’t a rule, I still shouldn’t have done that. I’m not going to make any excuses, but I’ve learned from my mistake and will use my head next time before making any other mistake or dumb decision.

Edited by ManInAClan
*added: or dumb decision*