DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vapr Staff Application

vapr

In-Game Name: Vapr FUBAR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155912883

Warns: 0

Timezone: US EST

Playtime?: | Vapr FUBAR has played for 3958:26:57. 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral: Jarold, Grand Daddy Stalin, The Mango King, Dark Alias

Past experiences as staff: A while ago I was staff and got up to rank senior-moderator I believe. I also resigned on good terms because I became inactive in order to work out personal issues.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: For starters, I know basically every rule by heart because of my massive amount of playtime so I can easily answer any question a new player asks in ooc. Along with my past experience with staffing I won't need as much teaching as compared to other new staff since my experience in staffing. With this experience and my past records showing how I took many many sits daily, I believe I could contribute more than the average player for the well being of the server. I know most glitches, abuses and rule breaking's and they occur around me every day I get online. Overall, I can help reduce the amount of toxicity that seems to be apparent on most Dark-RP servers overall contributing to the well being of the server.

I've stuck with this server for 1 reason, the community no matter how much it changes I still always have fun and enjoy my time on the server. Due to all these recent resignations I just really want to help out and prevent the server from being more chaotic. Each month there's a new variety of players I get to meet and I hope to continue this pattern because I truly do enjoy this server and this server only along with it's community.

With this in mind, many of you know I can be very annoying and am very talented at being mingey especially when I'm a hobo, but if you've known me since I was staff before you honestly know that I am fully capable of controlling my immaturity and providing a safe, mature and overall well balanced environment inside the server and during staff meetings/sits. Most managers and higher ups already know this anyways so I don't want to concentrate on the bad things that I do where as I believe that I can and will continue to contribute more positive things towards the Garnet Dark-RP community rather than bad. Such as suggestions on what rules to add, change or even remove pre-existing rules. New ideas for jobs and cases that could give players more opportunities for new players to enjoy the server as much as I still do. Overall my goal is to provide security for the server by concentrating on things I can help improve at my ranking. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned for "exploiting" in which I spawned in giant props and immaturely messed around, this was before my second staff application that got accepted. 2 other bans from 2017 where I mass rdm'd but I've put those behind me.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: My first staff app got denied because I accidentally advertised (which I take full responsibility for) and my second one was the application in which I got accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: For the next week or 2 every day, during school it would be at least an hour or 2 a day if not more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: High-school and sort of a job involving my parents career.

Did you read the staff rules?: Vapr

Edited by vapr
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1

You come on once every so often, we are expecting staff who are active and able to come on to support the server more than once a week. You should raise your activity and get to know current staff members and players before you apply for staff.

Edited by Ryder
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Ryder said:

You come on once every so often, we are expecting staff who are active and able to come on to support the server more than once a week. You should raise your activity and get to know current staff members and players before you apply for staff.

That's extremely false, maybe we have a different time zone because I've been on basically every day for the past 2 months, I went on a week vacation to the beach last week but other than that I am very very active. I know literally every staff member that's active right now as well.

Edited by vapr
  • Toxic 1
  • Winner 2
1 minute ago, Zoro said:

Didn't we talk about you have over a page of bans 2 hours ago? What happened to those bans?

They were all either Unintentional Propblock while AFK | or false/appealed bans.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1