Keanu - Applying for MoD

Keanu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3589492

Timezone: time zone in QLD is GMT+10

Playtime: 50:21:49.

Warns: NLR

Do you have access to TeamSpeak/Microphone?: Yeah

Do you have ability to record videos?: Yes, on keybind, (you need that more than anything when playing Rp)

Referrals: Vapar FUBAR

Past Expierences as staff: I was a mod on TigerGaming and quit when i sold my pc about a year ago

Why should we hire you as staff?: I know every mod command there is. I'm most quick and efficient in reacting to calls and reports, I have a lot of hours on my hands, the last few days i have been probably the most active player and i remain to stay this way, i enjoy playing this sever over any other and being Australian my time zone is a lot opposite so when i stay up late its early morning/afternoon for server time and that gives me the ability to make sure the server is run smoothly during late hours for you guys and i'm able to assist other staff members during the day, i'm highly aware of how the garnet gaming community operates. my loyalty and honesty is devoted to the server and its people. ❤️

To ad onto this. my relationship with other staff and members is top priority followed by the servers quality game play and it's audience, I'm willing to respond to every single report issued when i'm online, Hire me and i PROMISE i wont let you down, ill do nothing but impress. I'm proud with everything i do, ill treat the server like its my own. i don't want others to suffer because of some trolls who wish to ruin the amazing RP experience you guys have created for everyone. I myself understand what its like to be having so much fun on the sever and have someone ruin that. 

Have you ever been punished on the server?: Other than warns and a false ban that was revoked, no.

Have you made previous applications, if so, when?No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 9am~10pm 5/6 days a week

Rules have been read and understood and will be enforced - Keanu

Edited by Keanu
To improve my format just a little bit and change some colours
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, National said:

-1 Application has little to no effort in the application, doesn't meet the minimum two paragraphs requirement. 

Agreed, you should probably put some more effort in to your punctuation as well. I’m gonna leave a -1 until you’ve fixed it because other than that, you seem like an eligible staff member.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ManInAClan said:

Agreed, you should probably put some more effort in to your punctuation as well. I’m gonna leave a -1 until you’ve fixed it because other than that, you seem like an eligible staff member.

i agree with you but i also believe in actions speak louder than words but ill for sure take your adivce and put it into action thank you! @ManInAClan

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

My friend I was at watching in the air u got a 1 day ban in for exceeding the warn limit.

I am afraid to say -1giphy.gif

He doesn't have any bans

3 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

Also I suggest adding a +/- poll to ur app

And doing that is gay

Overall good app, +1

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
11 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

He doesn't have any bans 
Overall good app, 
+1

@Iron_Fetus33 the issue with the false warn spam has been resolved, i did have one. thank you so much for the vote!

Edited by Keanu
fixing my effors
  • Like 1