In-game name: SilversVidsYT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195485792
Warns:  0 (That I Was Informed Of)
Timezone: AU West
Playtime?:  82+ Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): None I Done This On My Own Accord
    Past experiences as staff: None as Garnet Gaming Will Be My First Gmod Staff Experience
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

While I am online (After School and Most Weekends) I Find that people are complaining that there are "Not Enough Admins" or "So Many Inactive Staff" and I just want to be there and say "there is an active staff member, I'm the new moderator" because then I will be able to provide the assistance that I am able to. I know the map inside and out and am willing to give the hours that I have available towards this server. I Would Help Make Our Server More Friendly towards the new players and help out any of them when/if they need.

Activity: During the period of my activity I have seen no more than 3 or 4 staff on at a time and would like to help with that.

Contributions: What I can contribute to the staff team here at Target Gaming is time zone coverage seeing as i am AU-West and most other staff are US timezone i will cover more time of the server and then there will be more of a likelihood of there being an active staff member online at the time of a staff request.

About Me: I am A 16 Year Old Grade 10 Student in The South West Of Australia and I as I Have Work And School It is hard to get onto the server (during the week) for more than 2 or 3 Hours at a time. Although on the weekends (if i am not working) I Will Be Able to dedicate most of the day to the server.

If I was to become staff on Garnet Gaming DarkRP I would see that no staff requests go unresolved. I Personally Will Be making sure the server is free of players who join the server with a malicious intent or try to ruin other Players' days. I Have Been Attempting so sit watch but my timezone make it hard as I refer to it as the "Dead Zone"

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i don't think so
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 24-60 Hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Army Cadets
Did you read the staff rules?: SilversVidsYT

P.S. Even if I don't get staff don't hesitate to ask me for help as i am always willing to share my knowledge!

I Don't Mind -Support But If You Do State Why You Did So

Edited by SilversVidsYT
SPELLING MISTAKE
6 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

Contributions: What I can contribute to the staff team here at Military RP is time zone coverage seeing as i am AU-West and most other staff are US timezone i will cover more time of the server and then there will be more of a likelihood of there being an active staff member online at the time of a staff request.

6 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

If I was to become staff on Garnet Gaming DarkRP I would see that no staff requests go unresolved. I Personally Will Be making sure the server is free of players who join the server with a malicious intent or try to ruin other Players' days. I Have Been Attempting so sit watch but my timezone make it hard as I refer to it as the "Dead Zone"

Confuse you say darkrp and military rp

Probably missing somethin as I just woke up

20 minutes ago, SilversVidsYT said:

I was making a MilRP one for a diff server at the same time

Makes me question your intentions to be honest.

When i googled your SteamID I found a staff app for Zephyr CW which was made only 3 weeks ago. Now youve applied here and on another MRP server.

-1 You seem to me as the type of person that server hops in order to apply for staff.