SilversVids Staff Application

SilversVidsYT

Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Did You Think

• +support (Provide Reason)
    • -support (Provide Reason)

-1  Silver does nothing but butt into other peoples de-baits and sits and starts arguments between people, i would not recommend for mod or even to be allowed on server, i have screen shots to prove so 

Edited by Keanu
added -1
14 minutes ago, Keanu said:

-1  Silver does nothing but butt into other peoples de-baits and sits and starts arguments between people, i would not recommend for mod or even to be allowed on server, i have screen shots to prove so 

I would like to see these screenshots

1 hour ago, Simon G said:

Makes me question your intentions to be honest.

When i googled your SteamID I found a staff app for Zephyr CW which was made only 3 weeks ago. Now youve applied here and on another MRP server.

-1 You seem to me as the type of person that server hops in order to apply for staff.

2 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

I was making a MilRP one for a diff server at the same time

You can't be staff on this community and on another at the same time, and dedicating yourself to one community is a key factor for any server. Also you're just server hopping at this point because there's no way you found interest to truly want to work as staff on 3 different servers at around the same time. -1 

Not to mention that you interrupt sits frequently, as mentioned before as well.

Look I'll be honest I have no staff experience and the hardest part is your first experience

It's like getting a job your first job is always the hardest

All I'm saying is give me a chance and I'll show you what I can do 

It is impossible to know someone's capabilities  unless you has put them to the test

Just now, SilversVidsYT said:

Look I'll be honest I have no staff experience and the hardest part is your first experience

It's like getting a job your first job is always the hardest

All I'm saying is give me a chance and I'll show you what I can do 

It is impossible to know someone's capabilities  unless you has put them to the test

This was my first staffing experience as well, I've never applied for any other community. The thing is that we're giving our opinions about you and your application so we really won't change it no matter how much you beg, my best advice to give to you is stay on the server for a couple months or so and become friends with most of the players. Improving your reputation and maturity is key if you want to help out. 

1 minute ago, Enƫity said:

This was my first staffing experience as well, I've never applied for any other community. The thing is that we're giving our opinions about you and your application so we really won't change it no matter how much you beg, my best advice to give to you is stay on the server for a couple months or so and become friends with most of the players. Improving your reputation and maturity is key if you want to help out. 

Look Its quite hard for me to get on juggling work and school so that's how I haven't got many players/Staff that know me

14 minutes ago, SilversVidsYT said:

Look Its quite hard for me to get on juggling work and school so that's how I haven't got many players/Staff that know me

If it's hard for you to juggle work and school, what makes you think you can put time into staffing? It's sort of the same thing.

I mean yeah never seen you ingame but as Entity said you're just server hopping. With all respect , i think you want staff because of the title only.  Since i read you are serverhopping, i don't think you would be loyal to GarnetGaming DarkRP. Like what i think at the moment is that if another server ( Which u think is better) gave you staff you would leave garnet even if you're mod on here.  Despite the fact i never seen you ingame and reading&hearing bout the server hoppin and such ,  you seem like a chill guy. It's just i never saw you in the server. My recommendation is play more on the server 🙂  I am sorry but it's a -1 for me. 

2 hours ago, Enƫity said:

You can't be staff on this community and on another at the same time, and dedicating yourself to one community is a key factor for any server. Also you're just server hopping at this point because there's no way you found interest to truly want to work as staff on 3 different servers at around the same time. -1 

Not to mention that you interrupt sits frequently, as mentioned before as well.

Edited by iTzFar

Making your font bigger does not make your paragraphs longer. 

2 hours ago, Enƫity said:

Gonna have to agree with Entity on this. You say this is the reason that most staff don't know you, but how is that going to change if you get staff? Work and School don't really die down lol in fact school is just getting started. 

4 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

I typed the wrong one sorry @The King of Rohan

I was making a MilRP one for a diff server at the same time

If you read the staff rules you would know that you cannot staff on multiple servers at one time, so choose.

11 hours ago, SilversVidsYT said:

None I Done This On My Own Accord

Doubt that you are 16 based off of your grammar. 

Overall -1 

Add to paragraphs and what not. 

Guest proggy

-1 Might change this if I get a better impression of you ingame, but your app is meh and coupled with the fact that you are applying for multiple servers doesn't sit right with me

If you’re applying to staff on this server, then you should be loyal to this server. You applying to multiple servers just to probably quit the ones you get denied on just goes to show that you’re really only applying for the title of staff, not to help out the server that you play on. I’m sorry but you should really only be applying to one server at a time. I’ll leave a -1 until you can justify applying to staff on multiple servers, and change your font size to default. Also not the best app I’ve seen tbh.

• 300 IQ 1