Salz's Staff Application

hysteria

In-game name:  75R 3BAT CPL Hysteria
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15 in one month I will be 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:35503671
Warns: No Active Warns
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R 3BAT CPL Hysteria has played for 966:52:21.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Harris/Wolf

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Past experiences with other Minecraft Servers 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] : A little about me is that I currently live in Ohio and I am still in High School, but other than that and band I am almost always on GGMRP. So I have wanted to join staff for a while and I am impressed by how staff is able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Like I said I am on the server a lot, and a common thing that I see is that Staff is most times really busy because they are high ranking on MRP. Because of this they sometimes miss out on potential problems sometimes resulting in players not enjoying MRP. I am not a high ranking Officer so I wont have all of the big Enlisted and other officer problems, but even though I am not the highest rank, doesn't mean I am so inexperienced. I feel that I have enough time on the server to be experienced in helping out problems even though I am not the highest ranking.

So besides all of that I feel that with my available times and able to stay up really late would make me a flexible staff member. I love GMOD and I love MRP and so I dislike it when people break the rules, it ruins the fun for others. It also ruins the fun for new people coming to the server. They join GGMRP and then get killed for some weird reason or get dissed and then they decide to leave. This obviously makes the population goes down, and when new people see low population servers they might not come to GGMRP because no new players want to join a server that has pop. I am eager to take sits and handle situations because like stated earlier because I love MRP and I would love to be Staff. I want to make the server fun for everyone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made one in April (it was denied)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on from 3-4 maybe 5 hours after school, and almost all day on weekends

Edited by Salz
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Keanu said:

+1 would be nice to have some staff online

Please stop. I don’t mean to be toxic but this is exactly the reason your staff application was denied. Also if you were to ever join MILITARY ROLE PLAY not Darkrp you would understand that we actually have very active staff, and that includes the administration. 

• Like 2

cant even have an opinion without someone having a sook. he has goo app, he has insane hours and seems eager to make the sever a better place. like calm down dude i alredy know the +1/-1 system is bs anyways 

• Dumb/Shitpost 7
10 minutes ago, Keanu said:

cant even have an opinion without someone having a sook. he has goo app, he has insane hours and seems eager to make the sever a better place. like calm down dude i alredy know the +1/-1 system is bs anyways 

To be honest though, the +/-'ing a staff app is useful for HR. It isn't final say but what you say is taken into consideration if the person who is applying isn't blacklisted from staff or already seen as unfit based on a number of things.

In my opinion you shouldn't be responding to staff apps unless you have something that could be useful information for Ethan, ie. player was helpful and respectful doing x, or player was disrespectful and broke x rules. This applies even more so because you don't actively play MilitaryRP, and as far as I'm aware you've never played the GG MRP. So please stop responding to staff apps with: "+1 we need staff." That's not at all what community feedback on applications are for (and this goes to whoever else does this too, not just specifically you).

As for the actual application: I'd have to say +1. Now, I'm not currently actively playing MRP as I've just recently resigned (week or two ago), but I have hopped on a few times. When I had first met Salz back on cscdesert when he joined GB, he was as much as a minge as the rest of my generation of GB (which is pretty bad, ngl). From what I've seen of him in PDSS he was quiet and respectful - although with the joke RDMs on other PDSS (and now potentially Rangers, I'm not quite sure yet as I haven't seen that) which should probably stop, Salz has improved from his last application and if I was still staff I'd 100% give him a referral. Now this is a borderline -1/+1 because I'm not quite sure on his skills in judgement and assessing certain situations, but I'd give him a chance.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Fier said:

I'm not quite sure on his skills in judgement and assessing certain situations, but I'd give him a chance.

Thanks for the response, and I would say that my judgement upon situations have improved. I wouldn't have applied if I thought that my judgement skills were off or I wasnt qualified. (Not trying to br rude or anything)

Edited by Salz
  • Like 1

As I’ve talked to you I’m game and everything you have a cool head and seem very relaxed so it’ll be a good trait when sits get out of hand or anything if the sorts along with a good personality and I don’t know a single person who has a problem with you so +1

• Like 1

Denied

You seem to have the potential to be staff, but I am not confident in your abilities to staff. I think you COULD do well, but I want to be fully sure and believe that you are ready, and you're just not there in my opinion. If you get more involved in the community, and participate more, I think you could show some good staff traits, but at the moment, I am not confident enough in your abilities, and I think it shows with your community support not being very enthusiastic, but willing to give you a shot.

Wait at least one week before you reapply.