In-game name: Dragon
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 31:44:12
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've been staff on a couple servers, can't remember which ones.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should choose me over other applicants because I have previously been staff on other servers, so I know my way around, I'm very mature and can efficiently and accurately make decisions based on the facts of the matter and the rules. In addition to having experience as a staff member on other DarkRP servers, I've also played on several DarkRP servers, I believe I have around 800 hours or so into Gmod, and probably 500 of those hours are strictly DarkRP. I've been playing on this server for around a week I believe, and I've really been enjoying it, I think I could be a great asset to the team, recently I've been dedicating all of my game time to this server alone and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon, I can honestly say this is one of the best server's I've played on, the community seems to be pretty decent from what I've seen of it in my time being here, and the staff members I have came across seem pretty cool. I don't see myself playing another game for a while, so why not invest my time into helping out a server I've really been enjoying recently?

**I don't know if this is allowed, but I've thought of another reason as to why I'll be a great asset to the team.**

I left my base around 3 am and there was a bunch of props all over the place, prop blocked areas, mass RDM and people doing things that weren't in the job description, simply because they know no staff is on right now. If my application is accepted, I'd be able to help out during the times there are no staff online.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Not that I can recall.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A few hours per day, how ever I do work, so it may not be every single day but I'll do my best.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play other games, as well as work on my car
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Dragon

Edited by Dragoncx
Added/Fixed stuff.
10 hours ago, Dragoncx said:

I've got past experience of being a staff member, I'm good at working in stressful situations, I'm able to make mature and accurate decisions based on the situation, I'm also been "staff" in a few other games, so I've got plenty of experience in a position of power. I feel you should choose me over other applicants because I'm fast at what I do, and efficient, and really good as using all my resources before making a decision.

10 hours ago, Dragoncx said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Not 2 paragraphs, re-read staff rules. Should spend a little more time on your application than that. -1 for now until you fix the issues, good luck!

Fixed the application up, read the staff rules again and fixed their mistakes, since you did that I'll change my answer to a +1.

Edited by Enƫity
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

Not 2 paragraphs, re-read staff rules. Should spend a little more time on your application than that. -1 for now until you fix the issues, good luck!

I edited it, hopefully that's better, it's a little hard for me to eyeball 2 paragraphs lol.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Dragoncx said:

I think you should choose me over other applicants because I have previously been staff on other servers, so I know my way around, I'm very mature and can efficiently and accurately make decisions based on the facts of the matter and the rules. In addition to having experience as a staff member on other DarkRP servers, I've also played on several DarkRP servers, I believe I have around 800 hours or so into Gmod, and probably 500 of those hours are strictly DarkRP. I've been playing on this server for around a week I believe, and I've really been enjoying it, I think I could be a great asset to the team, recently I've been dedicating all of my game time to this server alone and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon, I can honestly say this is one of the best server's I've played on, the community seems to be pretty decent from what I've seen of it in my time being here, and the staff members I have came across seem pretty cool. I don't see myself playing another game for a while, so why not invest my time into helping out a server I've really been enjoying recently?

Generic + it's still smol also I would personally like to see more hours but that rarely affects my rating, overall minus uno.

Edited by Kicks

I’m not sure if i should +1 this or -1 this because you are still fairly new and I like to see staff with a little more hours because new people that become staff (vipmods) barely know anything about what is okay and what is not okay. I have seen you ingame before though and u seem alright.

• Like 1