In-game nameTylerr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157745861

Warns: None

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?: 50:35:46.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): none really was my own decision

Past experiences as staff: Icefuse servers in the past and a very old server thats not around anymore lost in place RP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel that if given the chance id make a great staff and could really help the team. I may not have many hours on the server currently but on gmod and other darkRP server i have up to 3k Hours but i use to play garnet like 2 years ago kinda then stopped and just now came back. I know the motd very well and all the rules and i know my way around gmod and fixing issues and glitches new players might have or even questions they have. I'm also on at those weird hours when there is not staff on or when there's not enough staff to handle the issues so i feel id be great for when i'm on. but overall i think if given the chance i could be a great staff member and just help the community grow and be a friendly non toxic place for people to come and enjoy RP and just overall help with issues around the server. I am also very patient and understanding so i could be great for taking sits

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on garnet no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Id say anywhere between 5-6 hours a day or more and during the weekend more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Not much just worried aoubt school dont really have time for hobbies i guess you could consider gaming one and learning LUA

Did you read the staff rules?: Tylerr

Edited by Abandoned
thats a yes or no question

Personally from ingame experience with you- I would have to give it a neutral. On one hand you're more reformed than what you've told me you used to be. And on the other you don't seem to really "care" per se about the job or about DarkRP in general as you have expressed. It is a game Correct. But one you have to care about to moderate. Also you're particularly "toxic" as well as I just wouldn't feel moderated and taken well care of as a member and user of the server with you as staff. More playtime and behavior change when it comes to the reasons listed above and you could be A-ok in my book 🙂 neutral / -1 nor +1

-1, You have never showed a serious side of you, you are constantly joking around. Try to answer players questions in OOC, and beef up your application. That paragraph is too short, use some punctuation, treat it like you are going to submit it in school!

You lied about reading the staff rules aswell. They are very short and that shows laziness.

Edited by levito