SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:157248038
Staff members in-game name:  Pencil 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:32512533
Date & Time of incident: 8/30/19 Around 10
Timezone: Pacific
Ban Reason: Accidental Mass
How long were you banned for?:  786 Mins
Proof of Ban:  2F4CB11E0E1BF1CB4E85DE9175ABA51DD25C1730

What happened? (include any proof): I called a raid on US i was leading a group of 4-5 RU PFC's  we then noticed that only 1 US was there so we adventured in there base for less then 2 mins, then all of a sudden a bunch of US spawned in and i killed about 3 then i died i was the first to die in my group shortly my whole team got wiped i called raid over to signify the raid was over. The US Claimed i went over 5 mins but i was sure i was at the 4 min mark, however if i did go over 5 mins it would have been  less then 10 secs
Why should your ban be removed?: I think my ban should be removed because i pretty sure i didn't go over 5 mins and i was the first to die so there would be no way for me to mass the US. Another reason would be that i never got put in a sit and talked to after the raid i stayed on for 10 mins talking to my new friends and i still wasn't put in a sit, it was the next day that i found out i was banned.

1 minute ago, Versetti said:

Would need to see some type of proof to prove your innocence my friend

The only proof i have is the people on at that time or the people who participated in that raid i know  you cant do witnesses but i didn't  take screen shots because it was just a regular raid. but for next time i definitely will be recording whenever i raid so this incident doesn't happen again.

26 minutes ago, Versetti said:

Would need to see some type of proof to prove your innocence my friend

He just needs to provide his ban. The staff member has to provide the evidence to prove him guilty. As you know, innocent until proven guilty is a good thing to follow. Otherwise staff could easily false ban people who aren't recording every second of their game. He's fine, we just gotta wait for Pencil to respond with his evidence.

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

He just needs to provide his ban. The staff member has to provide the evidence to prove him guilty. As you know, innocent until proven guilty is a good thing to follow. Otherwise staff could easily false ban people who aren't recording every second of their game. He's fine, we just gotta wait for Pencil to respond with his evidence.

Thats true

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

If that was the case and i killed over 3 people past that 5 min limit then why was i never put in a sit in the 10 mins i was on after the raid why did he wait to ban me when i got off. Im not trying to argue with anyone i was just wondering why i was never pulled into a sit and told i was gonna get banned.

2 hours ago, Taffy said:

i was just wondering why i was never pulled into a sit and told i was gonna get banned.

I said multiple times during the raid to stop before you go over the time limit.

3 hours ago, Taffy said:

i was the first to die

You were last to die, you killed yourself.?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
Look at the top of this SS here^
This SS also shows me trying to talk it out with you and you leaving right as I was compiling evidence.(The Screenshot Requested logs)
The reason I didn't instantly bring you to a sit is because I was talking it over with Hardey and taking the situation, looking at if you were new to the server, a new officer, etc, thus why I checked your playtime which is also in the log. I saw you had 2 previous accidental mass bans and concluded that I wouldn't let you off, so when I had compiled my evidence, you had already logged off. You even said yourself if you went over, it was your fault, before logging off.
?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
Advert log (Raid started at 2:42:59)
?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
Kill logs showcasing the 3 kills you had over the limit at 2:49:08-13.

• Informative 1