-TheyCallMeNormac-'s Staff Application

Denizen

Name: Normacco Attacco / Normac / Camron / 

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] - Hours were wiped from CSDesert but 184:52:00

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] - Yes

Referrals:  [optional] - No staff members have really talked to me about it except Logan back in February. 

Staff History:  [warns/bans] - One RDM WARN CHARGE - Wed-Jun20th-2018 / 20:49:17

Country of Residence: United States

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? - I have staffed for some darkRP servers in the past, as well as an old MRP server, and some TTT servers, however they have died, but I was accomodated for being a good HeadMod back then.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words min) - Ever since I joined this server as a wide eyed recruit back in 2017 around June, i've fell in love with the community and the maps here, GarnetGaming gave me a home when i was dealing with bullying shit, however this place made it easy to deal as i was getting screamed at by Aaron Faustin instead of cunts at school. I love GG. I'd do anything to help the community and it's inhabitants. It saved me from the worst when I loaded it up for the very first time.

Considering you were an old player, this application would be completely fine. Problem is when you had just recently came back without being attributed to the new updates and weavings of the server. Things change and time passes, meaning I'll have to see more RECENT playtime for this to sway my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, ClickBait said:

Considering you were an old player, this application would be completely fine. Problem is when you had just recently came back without being attributed to the new updates and weavings of the server. Things change and time passes, meaning I'll have to see more RECENT playtime for this to sway my opinion. 

I Understand Sir, Thank You For The Reply.