Staff App

In-game name: John Stamoss
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857195053/
Warns:  2
Timezone: EDT
Playtime?: 91 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a

Microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod

videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because i feel that i would be a strict admin and not abuse my admin status and i would try to help as much as I can. That's why I thing I would be a good admin. There are also so many admins who just sit there and do nothing oh no not me I would be extremely active as much as I can. I would treat all of the other players/staff with very much respect and do the best sits.

I would be fair wouldn't let much slide also always being very aware reading chat. I have put many hours into gmod 90 percent of those into Garnet Gaming dark rp. During those hours I've learned alot not only the rules but how people are and what they do in certain situations. That is why I believe I should be a GarnetGaming Darkrp Staff Member.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  My first time playing gmod i was banned due to prop spam for a couple days or so. I was very ignorant.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 9 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Just Gmod Darkrp Severs
Did you read the staff rules?: John Stamoss

Edited by xxxsphettisoulsxxx
Wrong Title
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
32 minutes ago, xxxsphettisoulsxxx said:

In-game name: John Stamoss
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857195053/
Warns:  2
Timezone: EDT
Playtime?: 91 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] IronFetus33
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because i feel that i would be a strict admin and not abuse my admin status and i would help out if someone had questions .
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  My first time playing gmod i was banned due to prop spam for a couple days or so. I was very ignorant.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 9 hours a day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?: YES 

LOL -1 u didn't even read staff rules yikes.

+1You fixed your application and made it the way someone would expect a good staff application to be written as. I'm still against your small paragraphs and your ban for prop spam but overall you seem to be dedicated enough.

Edited by ShadowKing
He fixed his application.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Toxic 8
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

-1This is the worst application I have ever seen in my life. Not only is it sloppy, it doesn't follow the bare minimum to be considered an actual staff application. I hope to God you never get hired at an actual job with whatever went through your head when you wrote this.

4gdbhqx.jpg

Fam he's 13, calm. Just put your -1 and leave, no need for shit like this

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
6 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

Not only is it sloppy

6 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

-1This is the worst application I have ever seen in my life. Not only is it sloppy, it doesn't follow the bare minimum to be considered an actual staff application. I hope to God you never get hired at an actual job with whatever went through your head when you wrote this.

4gdbhqx.jpg

OMEGALUL 

• Like 2