Tylerr Staff App

Abandoned

In-game name: Tylerr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157745861

Warns: NONE

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Tylerr has played for 82:28:33. 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral: IronFetus33

Past experiences as staff: Yes 

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  You should choose me over other applicants due to my dedication on the server and consistency to try and help the server be an epic gamer land for all of gmod players to enjoy RP. I feel if I was given the chance this time i could really help with reports and help the staff team take reports because i know the MOTD and rules very well and the mechanics of the game so helping new players is no problem to me with my past 3 years of gmod and 3k hours even tho i lack server hours because i use to main the server before map update and everything and had way more. I feel that I will still be just as good as people with 1000 hours. So if i was given staff i could just help with reports/ player issues and new players to help the server have a more active player base and leave players wanting to come back. But overall im a super patient cool person when you actually get to know me (people think im a big minge and get upset when in reality im joking and being silly goose) and could be a great staff member if accepted because i have a general good idea of the punishments from chat and past experience from other servers but with training and time i could be a great staff member.

(Another thing is due to the weird ass times im playing and on the server I will see other staff struggling to take reports because the server pop is low or there is just no staff on to help and the server is in a super bad state and makes people not wanna RP and play :(.  )

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: My last application 3 days ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours a day more on weekends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: eat shit out of the toilet bowl like a dog

Did you read the staff rules?: Tylerr

Edited by Abandoned
full playtime pasted.
  • Cringe 1

You kept trying to tell me I couldn't do sits if I was not a "Staff on Duty" as my job.

Then, when I told you I can you proceeded to argue with me while I was in the middle of my sit so I had to just finish up the sit and go. 

Also, you lied about how many warns you have you been warn for FailRP last Monday.

Edited by Vergo

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: eat shit out of the toilet bowl like a dog +1

Jk but tyler seems like a nice dude who can really help the server out. Havent be online lately but i did see him a couple times and he's chill.

3 hours ago, Abandoned said:

I (people think im a big minge and get upset when in reality im joking and being silly goose)

-1 people don't say things unless it's true also you are a Minge and you do get upset when you don't get your way or you argue when you think your right when most of the time your wrong sorry but I don't see you being fit as staff even tho i just started

47 minutes ago, Vergo said:

You kept trying to tell me I couldn't do sits if I was not a "Staff on Duty" as my job.

Then, when I told you I can you proceeded to argue with me while I was in the middle of my sit so I had to just finish up the sit and go. 

Also, you lied about how many warns you have you been warn for FailRP last Monday.

HAHAHA people really dont understand when im being sarcastic, also wouldnt consider one warn a serious punishment to bring up

• Cringe 2

0 There are a lot of people that don't trust you but I believe your application is well written. The paragraphs are only "paragraph". You have a decent amount of playtime. I could care less if you minge when I'm considering you as a staff member. I trust that you can be responsible and minge on your own demise. You definitely need to list any warns you have using !warnmenu in-game. Overall, you should polish the application before I +1 you. This would help if you want other people to accept you as well.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
4 hours ago, Abandoned said:

HAHAHA people really dont understand when im being sarcastic, also wouldnt consider one warn a serious punishment to bring up

I mean it doesn't matter if you are being sarcastic. If it comes across as rude or anything then thats how it is. Also Its not lol I got accepted with 6 active warns. Overall -1 

Edited by Ironfetus333