{juh} - staff application

juhx

In-game name: ♛ juh
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:79052153
Warns: zero warns
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | ♛ juh has played for 24:02:18.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: 

I have been an admin of XeonRP when it was around as well as an admin on FaultRP which shutdown for 2 months before coming back and they let me jump right back to admin while many other staff had to re-apply. During the summer of 2015 I was a senior admin for PresidentialRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

During my time as a gmod player starting in 2012 I have seen and done almost everything. I am old enough to handle every situation in a mature way and handle any sit I will be a part of. I can get along well with players as well as other staff members and through my experience I can help them learn while we play. If I become staff I will dedicate most of my hours on the server being on duty to help the server, only role player when there is an abundance of staff on. I will not only enforce the rules when they are being broken but also inform the player of the rules and consequences if they continue to break them. I will also try my best to help out new players and encourage them to stay with the server and give them tips on anything the need help with.

As far as ranks go I understand that promotions come with hard work and time, with that being said I will never expect a promotion no matter how many hours of work I put in. Being an older teen I can also influence the younger staff to be more professional and make staffing not only more fun for them but to also make sits more productive. Having more on the staff team would be a great benefit due to my knowledge of the game and my past of being a child trying to crash servers and use hacks to get an advantage. I have seen all the techniques used to crash servers and have used almost every gmod cheat there is so I am very familiar dealing with that area of work. Lastly my fun attitude will be a joyful addition to the staff team here on garnet gaming and hopefully I am able to call myself a staff member in the near future.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have been banned on a couple servers here and there for RDM from a couple years ago when I was younger and messing around but not anything major.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I only have classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so whenever I am not studying or hanging out with my friends/family I can dedicate time to helping the server.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am majoring in computer science (I am a freshmen now), I am interested in photography (I use a Nikon D3400), I am a blue belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu.

Did you read the staff rules?: ♛ juh

• 300 IQ 1

+1 Good Staff App 

Grand Daddy Stalin

L Mod
                                                                            Part Of HR
                                                                         Big Dick Gamer
  • Like 1