WantedGamer's Staff app

Wanted

In-game name: 11B DS SGM WantedGamer
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:9345810
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11B DS SGM WantedGamer has played for 3556:27:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to staff for an old server called Dysnomia gaming and i did it for a couple months

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefiting the server by becoming another person who wishes to see the server grow and have a place where people can feel safe and have fun. I have seen multiple times in the past situations where staff have been unable to deal with a mass RDMer because there wasnt a high enough staff on or all the staff were afk. I hope to help resolve issues similar to this and help the server run smoothly. Garnet has always been a second home for me and I know that I have been gone for a while but I hope to do everything in my power to make this server like that for everyone.I have spent so many hours on this server and I plan to spend many more helping others and the server.  I want to become a great staff member it has always been a goal of mine ever since I joined the server. When I first joined I had no idea what I was doing but after a few days I got the hang of things and I have made plenty of mistakes but no one is perfect and I have made many friends and most of them think I would make a good staff member. So I just wish to become a staff member to benefit the server and help out as much as I can
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have been punished on the server but it was only just jails for RDM because I was being dumb or it was accidental.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made multiple applications I dont remember exactly when they were but the most recent one was a few months before I went on reserves

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have school until 2:50 PM and I ride the bus so I don't get home until around 4:30 and i'm almost always free on the weekends and I have therapy every Tuesday

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

Ages ago I believe

you never told me I was and I asked chris and he said to re-apply when I was 16 and I asked br0ken and he said I should apply when I come off reserves hell I even asked gildarts and he didn't know I was blacklisted or why

1 minute ago, Wanted said:

you never told me I was and I asked chris and he said to re-apply when I was 16 and I asked br0ken and he said I should apply when I come off reserves hell I even asked gildarts and he didn't know I was blacklisted or why

Well if Jackal removes your blacklist ill let you reapply but for now since a HR director blacklisted you, ill respect his decision. 

• Cringe 1