i cant post in Ban appeals so i post here

TRCPsycho

In-game name: TRCPsycho
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  https://steamcommunity.com/id/TRCPsycho/
Staff members in-game name: I don't remember, the ban was made a year ago.
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): (please refer to prior answer, I know my record has the staff member name)
Date & Time of incident: aprox april of 2018
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Staff claims I was advertising another server when we were both talking about my staff qualities and he asked if there was any reference
How long were you banned for?: 67 yesrs
Proof of Ban: please refer to your records, im on a computer and I cannot paste a screenshot
What happened? (include any proof): I asked the staff if I could apply for staff, meanwhile I was typing I was shot at, and I returned fire. staff member warned me for RDM and asked why I would be good staff for the server. I mentioned how im ex army and the other server I am admin for (Grox Gaming) could support my claim on being good staff. Staff then banned me for "Advert" of another server. 
Why should your ban be removed?: as prior mentioned the staff member was obviously pawer hungry. he asked why I would be good for staff and what proof I had, I told him and I told him the server and I was banned for this reason. worst case scenario if the appeal isn't passed ill be sending to cx support of steam

• Cringe 1

Chances are this is not a false ban. If it was a false ban then he would have appealed it the day it happened. Why wait a year? So the staff forgets what actually happened? We don't remember every single ban we put in, much less from over a year ago. -1 should have appealed it then and there.

-1 I doubt who ever banned you were asking you questions on why you would be a good staff, Even then if he did it's on you for saying the server name it's common sense and for somebody who wanted to become a staff member you should of realized it. 

Denied

It has been 2 days and you have yet to answer a simple question about why you are now just making the ban appeal after multiple people have replied asking you this question. The fact that you are making this post 18 months after the ban makes it look like this is a legit ban because if it was not legit then you would have appealed it 18 months ago. Not an entire year and a half later when no one remembers or has proof of the incident.

@Gildarts Lock and Move

Edited by AwesomeAidan