In-game name: Beefy Duck
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): beefy_duck1
Warns: 2
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: over 100 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] SugarMyNuggets
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] About a year ago on a different server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think my application should be approved because when I was an admin the whole server started finding joy within the server, and I hope I could do the same on this server. Back then I would go around playing little mini-games with the people in the server. They all enjoyed that. I would hand out some of my money to the winner, and they just found pure joy within that server.
The main point is that I want to help. I see these wonderful admins, and I dream to be the same. Every time I join the server I read over the rules to make sure they did not change. The reason I do that is to make sure I do not break them.

I have wanted to be an admin on this server for a while. There was only one thing holding me back. That was my little brother. He is a great kid in all, but he did not find the meaning in DarkRP. When I was gone he would always get on my computer and break the rules a bit. It got me in trouble some times. I would come back from football, and there I was banned.

No need to fear that now. It was recently his birthday, and he got a computer. He will no longer be using mine, so you don't need to worry about him. Back to the main point is that I want to be a role model. I want people to join this server and find joy and happiness. I am asking you Garnet Gaming to please accept my request. If not please contact me and tell me what t improve. Believe me, I will try my hardest to improve. Thank you for letting me be apart of this community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  My account has, but not because of me.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:24 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Baseball, Football
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

Edited by Beefy_Duck
I did the format wrong
  • Cringe 1
2 hours ago, Beefy_Duck said:

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

Re-read the staff rules, you missed something very important there.

Playtime?: over 100 hours

Please get your exact playtime in-game with /playtime Beefy_duck1 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): beefy_duck1

Grab your steamid from steamid.io/ and then replace this.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:24 hours

There is no way you can be on for 24 hours, and if you were then you'd get bored fairly quickly. I'd maintain a healthy time off your PC if I were you.

I think my application should be approved because when I was an admin the whole server started finding joy within the server, and I hope I could do the same on this server. Back then I would go around playing little mini-games with the people in the server. They all enjoyed that. I would hand out some of my money to the winner, and they just found pure joy within that server.
The main point is that I want to help. I see these wonderful admins, and I dream to be the same. Every time I join the server I read over the rules to make sure they did not change. The reason I do that is to make sure I do not break them.

I have wanted to be an admin on this server for a while. There was only one thing holding me back. That was my little brother. He is a great kid in all, but he did not find the meaning in DarkRP. When I was gone he would always get on my computer and break the rules a bit. It got me in trouble some times. I would come back from football, and there I was banned.

No need to fear that now. It was recently his birthday, and he got a computer. He will no longer be using mine, so you don't need to worry about him. Back to the main point is that I want to be a role model. I want people to join this server and find joy and happiness. I am asking you Garnet Gaming to please accept my request. If not please contact me and tell me what t improve. Believe me, I will try my hardest to improve. Thank you for letting me be apart of this community. 

Please beef up your paragraphs and add more to it, like what qualities you possess that other staff members or applicants might not have. You also say "I think" as if you are not sure what you need to put. You should always apply with what you know because that will ensure we know exactly who you are and what you can do to help us out. Also, you ask for our acceptance quite often but the truth is that you're offering your time and effort to the server and this is a voluntary position. -1 until these issues are fixed.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:55 PM, Entity said:

Re-read the staff rules, you missed something very important there.

Please get your exact playtime in-game with /playtime Beefy_duck1 

Grab your steamid from steamid.io/ and then replace this.

There is no way you can be on for 24 hours, and if you were then you'd get bored fairly quickly. I'd maintain a healthy time off your PC if I were you.

Please beef up your paragraphs and add more to it, like what qualities you possess that other staff members or applicants might not have. You also say "I think" as if you are not sure what you need to put. You should always apply with what you know because that will ensure we know exactly who you are and what you can do to help us out. Also, you ask for our acceptance quite often but the truth is that you're offering your time and effort to the server and this is a voluntary position. -1 until these issues are fixed.

You have 24 hours to fix all errors above.