Drizzy's Staffing Placement Application

Drizzy

In-game name: Drizzy or Dr1zzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179153540

Warns: None 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: | Dr1zzy has played for 2582:26:37.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, I have access to both.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: I am always recording while playing.

Referral(s): I as of now have one from Proggy.

Past experiences as staff: 

I have been a staff member on many servers, including 6 TTT servers 4 DarkRP servers, and 1 Murder Server.

On those TTT Servers, I was an Admin on 3 Servers and a Community Manager on the other. I left those servers after a while to find a more interesting game mode. I was also a General Manager and a Dedicated Administrator on the other 2. On Garnet, I have been a staff member with my rank Higher than Admin 3 times and a Senior Moderator twice since 2014. The other Murder server I was only a Moderator since it was shut down back in 2013.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have a ton of experience with having a staffing position. I have a big passion for helping individuals. During long periods of night and day, I can give a valiant effort to do that. I am truly good at utilizing computers, so I can give quick, and effective support. There isn't a need to stress over me since I never misuse my permissions and I am a genuine Roleplayer. Despite everything, I like to have a ton of fun and contribute to Roleplaying yet, I am serious in various circumstances. I have an extraordinary character and an inventive personality that I can use to help new thoughts or ideas that will be implemented into the server. I am in general an enthusiastic individual. I generally give my best effort to act proficiently and carry out my responsibility accurately. With my commitment, I can help make the server and in particular, the community greater than it as of now is. Much the same as you, I don't like it when rule breakers ruin the fun, so I want to assist the staffing group to keep them on a low. I will punish them in a reasonable manner to keep the server free of the rule-breakers. To simply summarize it more, I believe I can truly help you, folks, out and I would be honored in the event that I was given this position and permitted to help the community progressively more than what I have done previously.

My background of Garry's Mod started back in 2012 when I joined my first server. Ever since them I have been a dedicated player and I have looked for my favorite Game mode. For 5 Years now I have been stuck on DarkRP and I have learned the game-play. This has helped me with all the staff positions I have been able to achieve. I am very active within Garry's Mod and though Garnet gaming. I am on when not many individuals are online during mornings and evenings. Since this is a quality to me, I am on when very few staff are on to support players or it requires a long amount of time to get through all requested support. I care for the users when this occurs since it harms the player base and the community. I will vow to devote the greater part of my day with the server and help it to make it a fun encounter. I am very mature so I make sure I treat the player base with the measure of respect it needs, regardless of whether they don't show regard back. This I feel will enable me to develop my experience with staffing. I can and put forth a great effort to carry out my responsibility to my fullest potential. I feel like this summarizes the generalization of how I can benefit the community and why I ought to have the option to help such an awesome community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 

I have not been banned or punished other than as a joke.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

Yes, I was in fact a staff member multiple times on this server. I was a staff member back in January and a few times before in previous years.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am available almost every day for many hours. I can always be on when needed since my schedule is widely available. I also stay up late and get up early so I can cover most times of the day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have many hobbies but my favorite is probably playing guitar. I am also into sports like football, basketball, baseball, and track.  

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, Drizzy

Edited by Drizzy
Change Font
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
On 10/14/2019 at 9:15 PM, Drizzy said:

Skipping Ranks

I truly believe that I can benefit the server out significantly more on the off chance that I avoid positions I had before acquired since I am acquainted with the rules, expectations, and commands. I can assist the server by adding innovative plans to the server. I was beforehand a staffing member on this server on various occasions, thus, I don't figure I should go through every one of the positions I previously earned. I left the server because of homework and a busy employment schedule. I currently am fit so as to apply my insight and dedicate my work to this server as much as I can. I would have taken a Leave of Absence although, I concluded that I didn't have a clue to what extent I would be gone so I, left abruptly. I am currently back and running so I am hoping that this will be associated to get a higher situation in the positions as opposed to reworking my way through them.

Damn you really had a good app before I read this part. We have had people leave and come back before and still have to go through the ranks. Already asking for promotion.

Edit: good app hope to see you on the team +1

Edited by Ironfetus333
19 hours ago, Drizzy said:

Dr1zzy has played for 2582:26:37.

Never seen you before but amazing application besides that skipping ranks stuff, that is scuffed. ^ GOD DAMN I never seen you before but u got hella hours.+1

Edited by ThetaKek
forgot to put the +1
On 10/14/2019 at 8:15 PM, Drizzy said:

Skipping Ranks

I truly believe that I can benefit the server out significantly more on the off chance that I avoid positions I had before acquired since I am acquainted with the rules, expectations, and commands. I can assist the server by adding innovative plans to the server. I was beforehand a staffing member on this server on various occasions, thus, I don't figure I should go through every one of the positions I previously earned. I left the server because of homework and a busy employment schedule. I currently am fit so as to apply my insight and dedicate my work to this server as much as I can. I would have taken a Leave of Absence although, I concluded that I didn't have a clue to what extent I would be gone so I, left abruptly. I am currently back and running so I am hoping that this will be associated to get a higher situation in the positions as opposed to reworking my way through them.

-1 I like ya m8 but nope

On 10/16/2019 at 6:13 AM, Drizzy said:

Since many individuals don't concur with this section and it happens to be the one of the purposes behind negative reactions I will take this off.

+1 Receptive to feedback.

Edited by hex_
  • Cringe 1
20 hours ago, Drizzy said:

Skipping Ranks

-1 Unless Taken out I Dont See Why your asking to skip rank You have a very well polished Application But As of seeing the skipping rank that makes it seem like you think your better than everyone else. Even if you are.

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR-Staff

There's No I In Team

Edited by Adolf
19 minutes ago, Adolf said:

But As of seeing the skipping rank that makes it seem like you think your better than everyone else.

This wasn't intended to appear that I was superior to anybody. I simply have a great deal of involvement and have been a staff member multiple occasions on Garnet Gaming.

3 hours ago, Drizzy said:

This wasn't intended to appear that I was superior to anybody. I simply have a great deal of involvement and have been a staff member multiple occasions on Garnet Gaming.

I get it but like why should you skip the line when you keep leaving? just sayin :shrug:

• Informative 1