Staff members in-game name: Kriss Vector/ KrissVector

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:449668772
Reportee: Spilq

Ban Length: 3 Days

Ban Reason: NITRP

Ban Proof: https://imgur.com/A0AySK3

Date and Time of Incident: 2019-10-16- 15:26:00

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

What happened? (include any proof): I was hired by Sauce as a mercenary to watch his base. His clear words to me were "If someone walks into the doorway then kill them." 15 mins later Spilq walks into the door way and back out again, so I tell him that if he does it again I'm killing him.  He walks into the doorway again so I kill him. Not even 3 minutes later and I'm TP'd to a random warhouse. Kriss asks "why did you kill this man" and I tell him that he was in the doorway which was a KOS zone. Spilq says that we didn't have a KOS line and without checking to see if it was the truth Kriss says "Alright you're getting warned for RDMx1." I contest the point and say to check the building. He doesn't say or do anything so I just say "Go on check, Its not that hard." He then brings up how my employer didn't have me in a party with him so the KOS lines didn't apply to me. I ask when that became a requirement, and next thing I know is I have a 3 day ban which brings us all here.

Why Should your ban be removed: He didn't even check the house, No other admin I dealt with for similar reasons have ever applied this, I was hired to prevent raids, just seems like he's power hungry and was butthurt I questioned his judgment, I didn't diss either so idk man

Edited by Meme_Dealer
35 minutes ago, Meme_Dealer said:

He didn't check the base, I would've taken the RDMx1 warn but cmon an NITRP?

There was no evidence providing anything you have said.  As the reporter ur suppose to put the evidence you have down.  Its all im saying ;shrug;

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Cringe 1
16 hours ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

There was no evidence providing anything you have said.  As the reporter ur suppose to put the evidence you have down.  Its all im saying ;shrug;

Actually the staff member is suppose to provide evidence in this scenario as to why this is a NITRP ban.