Ban Appeal: False NITRP claim

Meme_Dealer

@KRISS What Was The reason For the NITRP ban NIT is normally if he broke 3+ rules or is refused to not do certain actions that could effect in game things such as mic spam and doing so without stopping after staff have intervened quote this I would like a reply. 
Or

Contact Me On Discord At Grand Daddy Stalin#2507

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR-Staff

There's No I In Team

On 10/16/2019 at 5:32 PM, Meme_Dealer said:

What happened? (include any proof): I was hired by Sauce as a mercenary to watch his base. His clear words to me were "If someone walks into the doorway then kill them." 15 mins later Spilq walks into the door way and back out again, so I tell him that if he does it again I'm killing him.  He walks into the doorway again so I kill him. Not even 3 minutes later and I'm TP'd to a random warhouse. Kriss asks "why did you kill this man" and I tell him that he was in the doorway which was a KOS zone. Spilq says that we didn't have a KOS line and without checking to see if it was the truth Kriss says "Alright you're getting warned for RDMx1." I contest the point and say to check the building. He doesn't say or do anything so I just say "Go on check, Its not that hard." He then brings up how my employer didn't have me in a party with him so the KOS lines didn't apply to me. I ask when that became a requirement, and next thing I know is I have a 3 day ban which brings us all here.

Why Should your ban be removed: He didn't even check the house, No other admin I dealt with for similar reasons have ever applied this, I was hired to prevent raids, just seems like he's power hungry and was butthurt I questioned his judgment, I didn't diss either so idk man

You were banned for NITRP, which by definition, is the act of breaking 3 or more server rules. The rules which you broke were as follows, 

- RDM (2x)

-Attempted RDM 

-FailRP (3x)

You, as a mercenary, must be hired to protect a base and its members/contents, I asked you if you were hired and you assured me that you were, but were unable to provide any proof that you were under the /hire command or even a member of the base, (of which you owned none of the contents ie. printers etc,) you just told me repeatedly that you were their mercenary and you were protecting their base. 

This is a screenshot of you killing multiple people under the KOS sign of the base:

DRVsQpO.jpg

This is a screenshot of the party members of that base, of which you were not a part.
TfBXprs.jpg

If you look closely in these logs, your kills/your damages to the reporter, you will see that you killed yourself multiple times between when you shot him the first time and when you ultimately killed him, violating the NLR rule which states you must begin a new life after death, and it also nulls your contract with your master as a mercenary. 

pnDEg3g.jpg

And as such, I declared that you have violated 3+ rules and should be banned for NITRP for your actions, not because I am " power hungry and butthurt."

Thank you.

Edited by KRISS
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
6 minutes ago, AlsoAdolf said:

Btw nitrp normally 4 days the picture of logs why didn’t you ban him for mass rdm?

He was not banned for 3 days, he was banned for four.

2019-10-16 - 15:26:00 MEMEMACHINE69(STEAM_0:0:508603149) DxvilsPlayGrxund(STEAM_0:0:449668772) 05-00:00 NITRP | KirssVector | Appeal at GarnetGaming.net

The logs do not show mass RDM, as he did nothing of the sort. He killed 2 people.

Edited by KRISS
  • Like 1