KillerDellz Ban Appeal

Killerdellz

With all due respect, you’re starting to sound like an entitled brat. Doesn’t matter if you donated 1 dollar or put a fortune into it, staff will tell you to read the rules and it’s up to you to read and know that you aren’t allowed to post non-GG links. Good luck on the appeal 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
14 minutes ago, petal-chan said:

With all due respect, you’re starting to sound like an entitled brat. Doesn’t matter if you donated 1 dollar or put a fortune into it, staff will tell you to read the rules and it’s up to you to read and know that you aren’t allowed to post non-GG links. Good luck on the appeal 

Yeah, I was gonna +1 this but like petal said you are being a huge child now. -1 stay banned and read the rules next time.

1 hour ago, Entity said:

Why is everyone trying to permanently ban someone for promoting the server? What makes everyone so erotic from getting someone perma banned? I'm actually confused if we're running a community or a dictatorship.

Publicity for the server is not the issue here. As I posted my first reply, you can see that there is a rule against advertising your Twitch or YouTube channel in-game or on the official GG Discord. If there is proof that the advertisement was put into a local chat with few people around and not OOC or advert, then I can understand removing this type of ban; but as it stands it has been decided that Twitch and YouTube channels that host GG content are not to be advertised - GG is not a platform for you to share your channels. And to specify before someone counter-argues: posting an embed of a video you posted on YouTube on forums is not the same as advertising your channel. The forums is a place for you to share content related to GG, or in the case of Shitpost Central, whatever the fuck you want; the place to not do this is in-game or on Discord.

Okay, This is the last the i am going to send because at this point you guys don't seem to understand that IT WAS A MISTAKE. I know about the rules and i swiftly read over one that says "No Advertising." All of you are acting like i threatened to hack and destroy the server. "ItS A sErIoUs RuLe!" Grow up you power happy children!!!! I dont even want to play on this server knowing that one message in /ooc that was quite frankly a mistake gets you fucking perma banned. i would understand a perm ban for effecting the server and the players in some way but i harmed it in no way possible. 

Its actually unbelievable that a moderator who breaks the rules is aloud to stay in staff!! Snippy can fuck off. You clearly are an entitled jerk who abuses his power. If you want proof go look at my stream of him lying straight to another mod and me.

3 hours ago, IronFetus33 said:

I don't know why you think spending money on the server makes you immune to the rules.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I SAID THIS TO SHOW THAT I LIKED PLAYING FOR THE SERVER YOU INBRED, I DONT WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT, I WANT YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WOULD DO NOTHING TO HARM THE SERVER. And you do know me, my old name was KillerDellz and i would sell my printers to you all the time!

And to everyone saying "You should have read the rules" I DID DUMBASSES. THATS WHY I HAVENT GOTTEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE HAND.

Here it is: "Do not post links on the server/forums (Unless associated with Steam / Garnet Gaming)" 

Its pretty easy to understand, the misunderstanding is that the stream was associated with the server.

3 hours ago, Entity said:

Why is everyone trying to permanently ban someone for promoting the server? What makes everyone so erotic from getting someone perma banned? I'm actually confused if we're running a community or a dictatorship.

You couldnt have said it better Deni. This is supposed to be a game to have fun. Not get banned for making 1 mistake. Literally the first time.

Last off i want to thank Proggy, Denizen, Entity and Stinkie for actually thinking about the situation and understand that it was a simple mistake. You guys are actually nontoxic and deserve to be moderators.

I know for sure that i am probably going to be revoked but fuck it. Hopefully you assholes will open your fucking eyes. Thanks dickheads! (Fier,Thetakek,Snippy,IronFetus, and Sugarmynuggets)

1 hour ago, Killerdellz said:

Okay, This is the last the i am going to send because at this point you guys don't seem to understand that IT WAS A MISTAKE. I know about the rules and i swiftly read over one that says "No Advertising." All of you are acting like i threatened to hack and destroy the server. "ItS A sErIoUs RuLe!" Grow up you power happy children!!!! I dont even want to play on this server knowing that one message in /ooc that was quite frankly a mistake gets you fucking perma banned. i would understand a perm ban for effecting the server and the players in some way but i harmed it in no way possible. 

Its actually unbelievable that a moderator who breaks the rules is aloud to stay in staff!! Snippy can fuck off. You clearly are an entitled jerk who abuses his power. If you want proof go look at my stream of him lying straight to another mod and me.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I SAID THIS TO SHOW THAT I LIKED PLAYING FOR THE SERVER YOU INBRED, I DONT WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT, I WANT YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WOULD DO NOTHING TO HARM THE SERVER. And you do know me, my old name was KillerDellz and i would sell my printers to you all the time!

And to everyone saying "You should have read the rules" I DID DUMBASSES. THATS WHY I HAVENT GOTTEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE HAND.

Here it is: "Do not post links on the server/forums (Unless associated with Steam / Garnet Gaming)" 

Its pretty easy to understand, the misunderstanding is that the stream was associated with the server.

You couldnt have said it better Deni. This is supposed to be a game to have fun. Not get banned for making 1 mistake. Literally the first time.

Last off i want to thank Proggy, Denizen, Entity and Stinkie for actually thinking about the situation and understand that it was a simple mistake. You guys are actually nontoxic and deserve to be moderators.

I know for sure that i am probably going to be revoked but fuck it. Hopefully you assholes will open your fucking eyes. Thanks dickheads! (Fier,Thetakek,Snippy,IronFetus, and Sugarmynuggets)

Okay I was on the fence km whether to accept or deny but after this show of toxicity it may be best you don't come back to the server. 

DENIED

Advertising any link nor associated with GG is a perm ban. You should have known this as someone who has 150 hours on the server. 

@The King of Rohan

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

I Just Got here and if we are talking about advertising bans then Razorback should still be banned for advertising his YouTube channel but he got unbanned because it was "Garnet Related" so i mean if you guys wanna ban killerdellz then Razorback needs to be banned again.  I get advertising is bannable but as long as its for/about Garnet then it should be allowed because its promoting the server.  But if your promoting someone else's stream then yes its bannable but if your streaming on Garnet and showing other people our community then it should be a bonus.  But banning someone trying to promote the server just gives us a bad name for example.  "hey guys come watch (soANDso) stream this server" Then we look bad when we ban the streamer because we don't allow content creators to promote our server.  anyways if you don't get what im trying to say is that don't ban people for advertising something GG Related.

• Like 1