yazzy

In-game name:raD yazzy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:155915305
Staff members in-game name:DickSimmons
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:78126445
Date & Time of incident:Sat Oct 26 06:50:18 2019
Timezone:PST
Warn Reason:RDM
What happened? (include any proof):I counter raided a minge cop, but I didn't know you couldn't counter cop raids.I believed you could counter any raid but I was wrong.
Why should your warn be removed?:The guy who reported me was a complete minge.He wouldn't stop getting warned and breaking rules and he even changed his name to raD chazzy, trying to copy mine.While I was typing this appeal he got banned for ltap+False warrant.Please appeal this warn as it wont happen again.As I didn't know about this rule the player who reported me didn't want to show mercy he just wanted me banned and I have no clue why.He was changing his name every 6 minutes and there was 2 of them that's why the name is different but they were both dissing in sits and obviously didn't care about the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272096338/screenshots/

- Yazzy

Edited by yazzy
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, yazzy said:

Like I said I didn't know about this rule, but now I do and would like my warn appealed.

This is a direct quote from the appeal format 

"Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been unrightfully warned or banned."

Frankly, had you read the rules upon joining you would know this, bud. Minge cop or not, he's still a cop, it's still a search warrant, and you still can't counter it. Said and done.

The warn should stay as it was clearly rightful of an offense you did commit.

Edited by El_Nino_Loco
  • 300 IQ 1
3 minutes ago, El_Nino_Loco said:

This is a direct quote from the appeal format 

"Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been unrightfully warned or banned."

Frankly, had you read the rules upon joining you would know this, bud. Minge cop or not, he's still a cop, it's still a search warrant, and you still can't counter it. Said and done.

The warn should stay as it was clearly rightful of an offense you did commit.

Who are you? you always give people -1s i've never seen you give anyone a +1.If you were in this situation you would want it appealed to.

Edited by yazzy
56 minutes ago, yazzy said:

Who are you? you always give people -1s i've never seen you give anyone a +1.If you were in this situation you would want it appealed to.

You aren't wrong about that statement; I'm sure most people would want their warns to be removed, but he has a point. You know of what you've done now, and not knowing about it previously doesn't mean that it should be removed. Just wait about a week and the warn will decay and auto-remove itself.