Danny The Dog- Staff Application

Nate

I've met you plenty of times in game in the time you were a hitman. You have good qualities and I want you to be a part of the staff team. You definitely have enough hours, you're a decent age, and your past warns don't have to set your future. I know that you can make the commitment we expect from you as you do your job in bettering the community. +1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:22 PM, Chumlee said:

-1 You disappointed me.

It seems rushed. You didn't even bother to spell check which tells me you either forgot or didn't care to. The time you submitted it was not to long after I talked to you and you had trouble navigating the forums. With that said I know you didn't check out any of the other accepted staff applications for references on how they did it to get an idea of how you should have wrote yours. Evidently yours should be unique so I am not saying copy what someone else did but you gave really generic answers.

Don’t give them the answers they want to hear, give them answers that show you are different from everyone else. You shouldn't have to say “I think you should choose me because….” they should read it and come to that conclusion on their own. If your app gets denied before I have a chance to help you, I will contact you and offer my help if you would like so we can get you started on another application. You’re a good guy and I know your intentions are pure, but this is not what I expected when you asked for my help. I should have helped you at the time and made sure you were good before I left but I had other RL issues I had to take care of before I ended up getting back on. For that I am sorry.

+1 stay golden ponyboy

On 10/27/2019 at 5:06 PM, ShadowKing said:

I've met you plenty of times in game in the time you were a hitman. You have good qualities and I want you to be a part of the staff team. You definitely have enough hours, you're a decent age, and your past warns don't have to set your future. I know that you can make the commitment we expect from you as you do your job in bettering the community. +1

Agreed, also want to add that i see you almost EVERY single time I’m on and that shows commitment and I don’t think I have seen you mad but I think you be a great fit for our team! P.S. if you could please download TS.

+1