Report against Toe Snippy

e-loc

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff: Moneybagsn
Your in-game name: E-Loc
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:27563483
In-game name of reportee: Toe snippy (don't know his exact name)
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:94584928
Date & Time of incident: October 25th 8 am (around there)
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
What happened? (include any proof):

Last night I was falsely perma-banned by Toe Snippy after he had broken several of the server rules (AS STAFF) I had only dissed him twice in ooc and he permabanned me for that, I barely said anything. He also said I threatened him which I did not do. He has proof of my dissing him only twice if I remember correctly, so please lets get that sorted out because I was just warned by this guy for dissing him AGAIN? which I did not do, and the sickening part is that he waited until I spawned my printers to warn me for this... pathetic, so I reached my warn limit (I have several bs warns) and was banned... Obviously this was planned lol so I will now proceed to post proof of him agreeing that he had broken multiple rules. this took place two nights ago I am pretty sure. I will send the links to the proof (imgur) soon. (I will edit this and post it in here) there is proof of him saying "whatever, its 8 in the morning" meaning the time of day means that he can go around raiding the same base over and over again under the 20 minute timer, there is literally proof of him spamming advert raid advert raid over then him saying "whatever" after I called him out on it, then you will see as he lies and says that he was raiding a different base, which he wasn't, and he says "who cares its eight in the morning" lmfao also Denizen was fully on board with having me perma banned for no good reason, I assume they are rulebreaking friends? See you soon with the proof just uploading to imgur right now, uploading image 5-6.. 

Edited by e-loc
Had to take a part out
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, e-loc said:

Yo what are you talking about bruh, I said I did it twice not to the extent he is saying though. he said I did it four times only twice tho, or even once. , stop trolling or I will call you out.

Witchhunt. 

Extra thing: threatening to have Reportee demoted in OOC 

Edited by Denizenv2
Yeet

If anyone breaks a rule Denizen and Toe both tagteam that but if they break rules its perfectly acceptable... I have had enough, time to get yall back for abusing power, your Tyranny will come to an end, one way or another. 

• Cringe 2
25 minutes ago, e-loc said:

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff: Moneybagsn
Your in-game name: E-Loc
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:27563483
In-game name of reportee: Toe snippy (don't know his exact name)
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:94584928
Date & Time of incident: October 25th 8 am (around there)
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
What happened? (include any proof):

Last night I was falsely perma-banned by Toe Snippy after he had broken several of the server rules (AS STAFF) I had only dissed him twice in ooc and he permabanned me for that, I barely said anything. He also said I threatened him which I did not do. He has proof of my dissing him only twice if I remember correctly, so please lets get that sorted out because I was just warned by this guy for dissing him AGAIN? which I did not do, and the sickening part is that he waited until I spawned my printers to warn me for this... pathetic, so I reached my warn limit (I have several bs warns) and was banned... Obviously this was planned lol so I will now proceed to post proof of him agreeing that he had broken multiple rules. this took place two nights ago I am pretty sure. I will send the links to the proof (imgur) soon. (I will edit this and post it in here) there is proof of him saying "whatever, its 8 in the morning" meaning the time of day means that he can go around raiding the same base over and over again under the 20 minute timer, there is literally proof of him spamming advert raid advert raid over then him saying "whatever" after I called him out on it, then you will see as he lies and says that he was raiding a different base, which he wasn't, and he says "who cares its eight in the morning" lmfao also Denizen was fully on board with having me perma banned for no good reason, I assume they are rulebreaking friends? See you soon with the proof just uploading to imgur right now, uploading image 5-6.. 

what? I said I have proof of you breaking rules lmao and I literally said " I hardly even break rules like that " Basically the situation started when I was in a sit and u ran up and adverted steal (as a gun dealer ) and killed the dude. I didn't warn him for RDM in sit because e-loc didn't know it was a sit. But  I told e-loc that you can not do that, especially as a gun dealer, and then I was telling the person e-loc  has killed to report you. After telling the players this e-loc LTAPS so he couldn't get into the sit. The player killed didn't want to report him so I left it alone. Then he comes back and I tell him, you're lucky you don't get banned for  ltap and then that's when the dissing started.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149435584/screenshot/761598535703255911 - " fuck you toe " 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149435584/screenshot/761598535703263026 " then he says " you are really a bitch toe " then I was putting in the warn for dissing me in ooc, he disses me again. " Go fuck yourself faggot, you gun get whats coming " The reason why he got warned again was because he had told me " go fuck yourself faggot, you gun get whats coming " because last night I wasn't able to give him his 3rd warn. Either way he was suppose to be banned for the amount of warns he had. I talked to the staff members that where on at the time and they told me that it was a threat, and honestly I really felt threatened. What else would you mean by " you gun get whats coming ".

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Like 1