Wingard's Staff Application

Wingard

In-game name: SSO Sgt Wingard

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:97582836

Warns: 0 active warns

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard)

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: ||| SSO Sgt Wingard has played for 1267:49:37.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Joe Budden

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have staffed on this server before reaching the rank of H-MOD, and staffed on a few other GMOD and Minecraft servers.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been a staff in the past and I honestly loved the experience, The joy of being a beneficial member of the community brought me great joy and I would love to have that experience again. I plan on benefiting the server in many ways. I plan on being on as much as I can and doing  sits as they are placed. I can help stop some of the minge fest that tends to go on late at night and early in the morning. I feel I can make the server a better place for both new players, and returning players. Staff members have always been an amazing role model for the community, and I would love to be one of those role models.  I know I can handle rough, or shaky sits in a mature way. 

I feel I can help with more than just sits, I could help with events as they are hosted, I could help people that need TPS to tryouts, and sims. Also, when I reach the rank of head mod, help set jobs whenever it is needed. Honestly everything about being a staff member is so intriguing. I have long missed the ability to help the server, while playing at the same time. My previous experience staffing on the server was next to none. I have never had an experience that made me wanna come back as bad as I am feeling right now. I cannot wait to get back out and help the server as  a whole again.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details :  I have had very few warns all from single RDMS

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made a single application back when CS Desert was re-released . I was accepted

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on every day so I can do sits and staff duties every day. I would like to clarify that I have been playing actively for about a month and a half now. I was under a different name SSO Sgt KO2

Edited by Wingard
  • Like 3
  • Cringe 1

+1.

Wingard is one of those the most mature person I have ever met. If you have ever heard this man talk you would not believe him to be 16. You have acted mature with all the interactions with you and the amount of hours you have into the server and staffing, you are more than qualified for a staff position again. You are in my faction so obviously I know you a bit better than others so I am nothing sure of certain you will do a fine job :). Good luck

Every single interaction I've had with wingard has been positive. We've never had an argument, I've never seen him being a minge or annoying other people. He knows how to be mature and help when he is needed. It's great that he was staff previously because it shows that he knows the basics of what it takes to be staff as it is. I have no doubt that Wingard would make a great re-addition to the staff team. 

With all that said, Wingard definitely has a +1 from me. 

On 10/30/2019 at 2:50 AM, Wingard said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Your first paragraph for your answer to this question doesn't answer this question. Seems more like a filler, although like I've said on my other application responses that isn't a negative since it is rather difficult to answer that question using two paragraphs - unless you have a plan of action and other specifics, of course.

You have been staff on GG before so I'm confident that you are familiar with the rules, staff conduct, and such. You have plenty of playtime. You've been an officer in a few factions, so there is leadership experience. I'm not sure why you had resigned from staff but it also isn't my business to ask, but the wording in your application makes it seem like you had left out of boredom.

+1. If you, yourself, truly believe that you are able to be an active, productive, and "long-standing" (not gonna resign instantly**) member of the staff team, and other people think so too, then I don't see the negative in giving you the chance to do so again.