Trello - Staff Application.

Trello

In-game name: Iconz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:172711815
Warns: None
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: 05:17:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Yes to TeamSpeak. No/Yes to microphone ( I'm getting one on my birthday )

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Yes.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I would be a excellent staff member because I do enjoy the server and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Garnet Gaming. I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. Like I said above, I really want to matter within the server and truly be part of the server. I would take up any of my time for anything for this server. I really want to know the staff as well and try fit in as much as I can, I can already tell this is a great ran server from me just playing for 3 Hours+.  I also see a lot of rule breakers so I really want to help people and make lives much easier.

I really like the server setup, it truly reminds me off some old servers I used to play on. So a great nostalgia feeling there. I want to be able to help others in need, I am always active and love helping people. I hate rule breakers and strive to get them punished. I enjoy this server and really would like to be part of it, by helping it grow and become a even better community. I would also love to help staff with sits, ect. I loved moderating on my old server, and love playing on your's. Your server aspect is great and I think I would fit in well within the community. I really want to make your server a happy and safe environment and truly get more players. There is so many rule breakers on your server and I really want to punish them but I can't, that's why I want to apply on your server. To help the staff team with rule breakers, and everyone. I know all the simple administrative commands, I have 500 hours+ on Garry's Mod, I'm very serious with moderation and that's why I would love to be a staff member on Garnet Gaming.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I was once warned on a server for RDM. It was by a corrupt mod who was just warning everyone.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

10 Hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I'm good at computing, i'm like the best in my class. I know Lua and many more common languages in the coding community. I'm not really good at sports but I love swimming and i'm alright at it but not pro.

Did you read the staff rules?: Iconz

Edited by Trello

This isn't how it works, you don't just apply cause it looks interesting. You take time to play on the server and see all the players and get used to the rules. That's why they have a rule on playtime.  Also you only have 1 paragraph. On top of that you didn't read the staff rules before you posted this. Take some time to do that and play on the server before you apply off the bat. It makes you look bad.

Goodluck 🙂 

Where do i start with this?

35 minutes ago, Trello said:

Playtime?: I have just started the server. But It looks really Interesting 

You must have minimum 24 hours in the server; You also have to get your exact playtime.

37 minutes ago, Trello said:

I think I would be a excellent staff member because I do enjoy the server and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Garnet Gaming. I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

Minimum 2 paragraphs here, also beef up the paragraphs.

41 minutes ago, Trello said:

I'm a true PC Gamer so I don't really go outside.

lol what?

41 minutes ago, Trello said:

Did you read the staff rules?:

Reading them after I post this

Read the staff rules and then edit your application.

For now i'll give you this poopy -1 until you fix all of that.

29 minutes ago, Cheerios said:

You must have minimum 24 hours in the server; You also have to get your exact playtime.

lol what?

Updated my thread. Hopefully it makes that -1 to a +1

5 hours ago, Cheerios said:

lol what?

-1 For same reasons. Also you need exact playtime from the command ingame. We need to know whether you have played the required amount of hours.

Edited by Corbz

Hey so everything listed above I agree with and I don’t think I have seen you on the server but I can’t really remember every single persons ingame name so... also I suggest getting a mic, it’s helpful In Ts and in stressful situations.

-1 until fixed all problems then might considering giving +1.

Edited by _PandaGlitz13_
15 minutes ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

Hey so everything listed above I agree with and I don’t think I have seen you on the server but I can’t really remember every single persons ingame name so... also I suggest getting a mic, it’s helpful In Ts and in stressful situations.

-1 until fixed all problems then might considering giving +1.

Well im going to wait until 24 Hours playtime then update my thread. So I don't waste anyones time

Edited by Trello
10 minutes ago, Bradley350 said:

I know the reasons why you might be -1'ing this application are very obvious, but please provide a reason next time. These types of responses aren't useful in any event, regardless of if the application is done wrong and so on.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:33 PM, Trello said:

Playtime?: I have just started the server. But It looks really Interesting. The Players are really nice and I would really like to get involved.

/playtime [name]

No to microphone (But i'll get one if needed) 

It is required you have a mic.

I think I would be a excellent staff member because I do enjoy the server and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Garnet Gaming. I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

Like I said above, I really want to matter within the server and truly be part of the server. I would take up any of my time for anything for this server. I really want to know the staff as well and try fit in as much as I can, I can already tell this is a great ran server from me just playing for 3 Hours+.  I also see a lot of rule breakers so I really want to help people and make lives much easier.

I really like the server setup, it truly reminds me off some old servers I used to play on. So a great nostalgia feeling there. I also have 400 Hours+ On GMOD

Short, and unoriginal, since your almost 16 i can assume you know how to do persuasive writing? you have a point then evidence to back it, or in this case, a quality and example or profession that'd support your quality. In short, your paragraphs aren't really tell what you'll do as staff or how you'll contribute.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

10 Hours

I would be thoroughly impressed if you manage to pull off 10 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I'm good at computing, i'm like the best in my class.

Just a personal question, what languages do you know? or are you a Computer Engineering student?

-1. Look above on how you could improve.