In-game name: MattB
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15685102
Warns: None
Timezone: Est
Playtime?: 224:42:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: I Can if Needed

Referral(s): Kazdra, Gates, Stone

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I Am never not in the mood to take a sit or question from one of the players. I am also never afraid to ask a higher up for help or if I have questions. I am also dedicated to helping out the players and community on the server, I also have over 200 hours in Gmod which would come in help with dealing with others or just helping out.

I hope to be able to help many people on the server and learn about what else is important when it comes to helping out the others on the server and in the community. I am hoping to be able to handle every situation that comes my way in the server. Thank you for reading my application, and I will do my best if accepted

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?:

No I have Not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No Not On This Server
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

200 hours on Darkrp and Rp In total Maybe More
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I Have School, Basketball And Family things
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes 

Edited by MattB

Random capitals, and no punctuation where it should be (commas mostly). I am having trouble believing that Gates, Kazdra and Stone referred you seeing as they are all resigned, the pargraphs are short and unoriginal.

And upon making this reply i found out you were already denied by garnet, and made a second application.

You have a 0% chance of getting staff.