Colvax_Chapparal

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: 2GA Pvt Oh
Your in-game name: Manzdale
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:502210924
In-game name of reportee: Oh
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:198830738
Date & Time of incident: 11/10/2019 2:00 PM
Timezone: MST
What happened? (include any proof): This 2GA Pvt ( Level 5 ) Joined the Server and had Aimbot, Headshots only, Long Range AK-74 Headshots, Locking on, Etc.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910527310

Yeah this isn't evidence. This is just a death montage, also showing your lack of awareness. Since the RU Base AK has a fucking 4X sight, the ranged kills aren't really sus. Plus the CQC kills you are barely looking at the nigga. 

He might have ESP, but he definitely doesn't have aimbot.

-1 unless you find other evidence that will actually prove something

Edited by Bendak
  • Winner 1
2 hours ago, Oatlife said:

He’s probably cheating

on a side note, love the custom crosshair

The Crosshair is a Addon that is in garry's mod and if it were custom I would prolly put a Doge. I was also told it is aloud by multiple people and when I asked Gildarts he said "Don't Ask Don't Tell" I will take it off though.

Edited by Colvax_Chapparal
1 hour ago, Bendak said:

Yeah this isn't evidence. This is just a death montage, also showing your lack of awareness. Since the RU Base AK has a fucking 4X sight, the ranged kills aren't really sus. Plus the CQC kills you are barely looking at the nigga. 

Everyone was reporting him because of the Aimbot behavior a Pvt doesn't get that many kills and hit EVERY shot through leaves too

1 hour ago, Bendak said:

I totally agree. This video doesn't prove anything whatsoever. Shooting through the leaves and killing you doesn't mean that they're hacking. In the first clip, you were moving very predictably, so he could be just predicting your moving movements. Second clip, you were standing completely still. Third, he's pretty close to you. Overall, -1.  Nothing sus here.

I agree there have been many 2GA privates that have been incredibly suspicious the past couple of days but I’m gonna have to agree with everyone else that that isn’t quite evidence, it’s really just a video of you dying.

and also last I heard custom cross hairs weren’t allowed even as an add on, but that what ive heard from staff and player base.

Edited by Harris

Denied

The evidence provided isn't sufficient enough to warrant a ban for hacking as it's just a death montage and not the substantial, undeniable proof that we would need for this. The player in question may be cheating, but there's also the possibility that he's legit. That's why we need undeniable evidence, as to not punish an innocent person.

Also, you might want to get rid of your custom crosshair.

@Gildarts Lock and Move.

Edited by JimmyEugeneTrash
3 hours ago, JimmyEugeneTrash said:

Denied

The evidence provided isn't sufficient enough to warrant a ban for hacking as it's just a death montage and not the substantial, undeniable proof that we would need for this. The player in question may be cheating, but there's also the possibility that he's legit. That's why we need undeniable evidence, as to not punish an innocent person.

Also, you might want to get rid of your custom crosshair.

@Gildarts Lock and Move.

If you can read I said I got rid of it