Snippy Double Warn Appeal Lmfao?

Chase

2 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

A higher up told me

1 minute ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

If a higher asks me

I've never played much of DarkRP, but I occasionally read stuff from it on the forums. Something I picked up on, is that you notoriously use the term "higher up" and say that your actions are based on something they said. My recommendation is to start including actual names instead of using the term "higher up" to justify your actions. Makes it seem more like your scape goat instead of your general reasoning.

• 300 IQ 1
5 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

Bro between you using his name in the warn and then his steamid (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911881035)

and you not bringing Chase to a sit after you say he "RDMed in a sit" you're already in violation of two staff rules.

I accidentally typed a space before typing the steam id. As an old staff you should know this. K also have a screenshot of me even saying it was an accident and me talking to entity in @ chat telling him it was an accident. 

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
2 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I accidentally typed a space before typing the steam id. As an old staff you should know this.

no...... didn't ever do that for me, but thanks for dodging my statement and trying to find something wrong with me?

Edited by Zach-DLC
3 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Make sure you have the part where u said I was clowning on the fourms. If not I can add it myself

You are.... you haven't responded to any allegation you're just retaliating to random things that don't matter

ALSO stop trying to get me in trouble for lining up my adv dupe? You constantly harass members of the community you don't like and now I'm gladly +1 for demote

1b7698cc7b69551c404e001e931a51f7.png
https://gyazo.com/1b7698cc7b69551c404e001e931a51f7

Edited by Zach-DLC

You always say 

17 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

A higher up told me otherwise

But when we ask who, you say:

15 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I don't need to to tell you who. If a higher asks me I will gladly tell them.

What Gotham said hits the mark directly. You just say 'A higher up told me otherwise' so you push the blame off yourself (which you regularly do, for example:)

1 minute ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Make sure you have the part where u said I was clowning on the fourms. If not I can add it myself

I mean like come one. In every report against this man, he has always been toxic and immature.

TL;DR : +1

• Haha 1