KernelPanic's Staff Aplication

Name: 11B CWO2 KernelPanic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:429980526

Warns: No Current

Timezone: PST (UTC -8:00)

Playtime: 76:59:54 (as of 11/18/2019 at 4:13 PM)

TS/Mic Access: Yes

Recording ability: Limited until more storage

Referrals: N/A

Benefits: As a staff member, I aim to help keep the server running with all of its rules followed. I aim to resolve conflicts as they arise, but also prevent issues from arising in the first place. Following my past experiences In other leadership roles, I believe that while an organization of any kind needs leadership, the best moderation is that where the leader intervenes when necessary, but otherwise steps back from moderation and simply enjoys what he/she is helping along; this I wish to commend the current staff team for.

However, while I know that it is necessary to remove the bugs or iron out the issues, I feel that it is as important to be there as a guide for the individual players as well as the server itself. I feel that the staff could do more for identifying the motives of the offender, and talk with them in-order to have a chance at improving how they deal with a situation. While this shouldn't be the only thing staff does, I feel that this is important in-order to keep both players who were confused about what to do because they couldn't understand their trainer, or who simply need a little more help from being wrongly punished for their actions. I'm not asking for the staff to be therapists, but simply stating that incidents can most certainly be looked into more than they are.

Ban or Punishment History: none

Previous Applications: none

Time available: Weekdays: >4 hours, Saturday: 3-6 hour window, Sunday: 1-2 hours

Thank You.

You meet the bare minimum.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this. I've only seen you on US and you don't seem very active. 

And I know playtime doesn't matter but it shows that you've probably been on the server for about a couple weeks or so.

My last point is further proven since you've joined the forums on October 20th. 

You definitely don't seem like someone who should be staff 

P.S Try to communicate with RU and hop in their TS from time to time, and please put more effort into your next staff app if you decide to make another one.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
1 hour ago, SkaDoo said:

You meet the bare minimum.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this. I've only seen you on US and you don't seem very active. 

And I know playtime doesn't matter but it shows that you've probably been on the server for about a couple weeks or so.

My last point is further proven since you've joined the forums on October 20th. 

You definitely don't seem like someone who should be staff 

P.S Try to communicate with RU and hop in their TS from time to time, and please put more effort into your next staff app if you decide to make another one.

So essentially, my next plan of action is to join RU, wait a while so I can rack up some more hours, and revamp my Application? The amount of activity I can put in relies fully on any schedules I have, as well as if my parents will get off my ass about being on for more than 2 hours a day, but I can do my best to put some more time and experience in.

Edited by KernelPanic
  • Informative 1

-1 Iv never seen you before. Also you literally made an application a hour after the bare minimum time required, I’d suggest at least getting to 200 before applying again. Also get active on forums and talk to others on ts. As well as work on your two paragraphs, they seem kind of basic and broad like you don’t know to much about the community itself.

Edited by Aparh
Add a few points