Staff Report Against Bradley

knuckles0315

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff

Your in-game name: Knuckles

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:92194481)

In-game name of reportee:  EnVy Bradley350

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:463239295)

Date & Time of incident: 11/21/19 roughly 4:40 PM

Timezone: EST

What happened? (include any proof): I was going about my normal day doing police work when I heard AWP shots going off. Naturally I spin around and begin pursuing the shooter. The shooter began firing AWP shots at me and another cop and feeling I could juke around this I continued attempting arrest. Eventually the shooter pulled an assault rifle out and fired on me so I responded with lethal force. A few moments later I was pulled into a sit by Bradley with the shooter claiming I rdm'd him. In my opinion Bradley showed heavy bias in favor of the reporting player more or less treating me as guilty until proven innocent. I was releuctant to provide my video at the time as I was not in the mood to hold us all up for a half hour while the video uploaded. I was frustrated that regardless of what I said it pretty much came back around to my guilt. I eventually relented and told Bradley that I could either screenshare via discord or we could sit there for another half hour waiting for the video to upload. He said he would wait so I go to find the file and proceed to upload. Once I begin uploading my video I tab back in game to find myself jailed. I was jailed before I could properly present my video (which will be shown in this thread) and prove my innocence over my assumed guilt. I believe the staff member in question was biased and punished too quickly when I said I would present video showing the facts. After I tabbed away you can see in the video of the reporting player telling the "story" and the punishment while I'm tabbed out in the video following.

45 minutes ago, knuckles0315 said:

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff

Your in-game name: Knuckles

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:92194481)

In-game name of reportee:  EnVy Bradley350

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:463239295)

Date & Time of incident: 11/21/19 roughly 4:40 PM

Timezone: EST

What happened? (include any proof): I was going about my normal day doing police work when I heard AWP shots going off. Naturally I spin around and begin pursuing the shooter. The shooter began firing AWP shots at me and another cop and feeling I could juke around this I continued attempting arrest. Eventually the shooter pulled an assault rifle out and fired on me so I responded with lethal force. A few moments later I was pulled into a sit by Bradley with the shooter claiming I rdm'd him. In my opinion Bradley showed heavy bias in favor of the reporting player more or less treating me as guilty until proven innocent. I was releuctant to provide my video at the time as I was not in the mood to hold us all up for a half hour while the video uploaded. I was frustrated that regardless of what I said it pretty much came back around to my guilt. I eventually relented and told Bradley that I could either screenshare via discord or we could sit there for another half hour waiting for the video to upload. He said he would wait so I go to find the file and proceed to upload. Once I begin uploading my video I tab back in game to find myself jailed. I was jailed before I could properly present my video (which will be shown in this thread) and prove my innocence over my assumed guilt. I believe the staff member in question was biased and punished too quickly when I said I would present video showing the facts. After I tabbed away you can see in the video of the reporting player telling the "story" and the punishment while I'm tabbed out in the video following.

it want my sit i do admit i was the person to jail you because i was available and i can jail faster than the other admin since i can do /jailtp so as a kind person i offered to do it so it gets dealt with faster  

4 minutes ago, Bradley350 said:

sorry if you got confused i didn't know you were getting a video or i would never of jailed you for it. its just i was never got told about a video so my bad for jailing you

I literally said I was getting it... and you just took Shadow's word for it otherwise

6 minutes ago, Bradley350 said:

sorry i didnt hear you say you had a video i wish someone told me about it and this would of never happend

Again, you still took Shadows word for it even though he had nothing to back it up and basically disregarded everything I said except to let Shadow twist it and let it fit his story

Stop triple posting, say what you want to say in one post or nothing at all. @MasterH724 It is the reporter's job to provide evidence, even if they do admit, if the reportee says they have evidence, GET THE REPORTERS EVIDENCE. Then get the reportees evidence. Also never take the word of a reporter, including from higher ups. As for Bradley, never put in commands for someone elses sit, its their report to judge not yours. (Even if they are decided on a punishment, for example, you cant go and warn someone for RDM in a sit your watching.) Im on my phone so sorry if the grammar is weird.

• Like 1