Graffxjr's Application

GGgraffxjr

In-game name: GG Graffxjr

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/graffxjr

Warns:0

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 25 hours 45 mins upon making this application

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, I have TeamSpeak and I have already bookmarked the Garnet Gaming server.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, I do have the ability to record, only limited to space.

Referral(s): No one has recommended me to apply for staff,

Past experiences as staff: About a year ago I was very active on Garry's mod and was staff on a server named KrakenRP, and managed to get up to super admin. But for the rest of the servers, I can't remember.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I've spent a little bit of time playing on the server and half the time I'm playing there's been constant prop block, rdm, and very little admins on to help out. I just want to come in and help patrol the server keep it clean. I have many hours with staff experience and have tried to help small servers get started. I'm a very friendly person and can be very serious at times when it's needed. I've gotten to know a few names on the server though none can vouch for me. If no admins are on I can dedicate my playtime to being on duty, even when admins are on ill most likely be on duty anyways. I love to RP but sometimes the minges just come out and ruin the fun. I've always been a gamer and know right from wrong.  I have experience with ulx. I'm currently trying to get into college for computer science and love to play Garry's mod in the meantime. I am mature when it comes to being on duty and I don't let very many things slide.  I'm very friendly in the community and easily make friends, I have already joined the discord and TeamSpeak, and I am trying to be very active on both. I'm terrible at writing paragraphs and I'm trying my best.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Probably for rdming a year or 2 ago but that's about it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: And old servers that probably don't exist anymore a year or 2 ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depending on if I have football or not or anything to do after school. 5 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have school, and football, besides that I help my dad do things.

Did you read the staff rules?: GG Graffxjr  

Edited by GGgraffxjr